CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789101113 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 139

Thread: The Gospel Explained

  1. #21
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,148
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    Same but ill bite my tongue but I don't think ill be buying from frontier.
    Well they will make up for it in extra business from me, Mr. 2 trader rating.


    I love how non-Christians talk about Christians forcing their religion on them and then go completely out of their way to persecute them and ridicule them about their choice of religion.

  2. #22
    CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    4,125
    Same but ill bite my tongue but I don't think ill be buying from frontier.
    Question: What does one call a person who refuses to buy a car from a black car dealer because he's black, or a TV from a gay futureshop employee because he's gay? Or a gun from a person because they're Christians?
    *None of the foregoing constitutes legal advice particular to your situation, if you are seeking a legal opinion please retain counsel.

  3. #23
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    3,826
    I received the Good News recently after living in darkness and refusing the truth for several years.

    It's ironic that all the people bashing religion are very true, but don't understand the Gospel was never meant to be a religion - it is the truth that the only way to salvation is the free gift from God, embodied in the sacrifice of His son as atonement for our transgressions against Him.

    As a free gift, we have the choice to either refuse it or accept it, just as a child who recieves a gift from thier parents can. Being the model of the perfect parent, the gifts God gives us are the best gifts imaginable, even when they don't seem to suit our lives or aren't what we ask for.

    Sadly, so many people will refuse the gifts of God - even refuse Him. As an unbeliever turned believer, I can testify how that choice is the wrong one, as God has never forsaken me, even though I have forsaken Him. Those who have forsaken him have willingly chosen thier fate - the day will come when they realize the true horrors that choice entails. I count myself blessed that that day came before it was too late, and in my time of darkness, God was faithful to me, extending the free gift of grace I don't deserve and can't possibly earn.

    The Gospel is not a religion - it is the good news that, in your life, in your perspective, you have a choice to live a life of meaning, purpose and freedom, or live a deluded, cowardly slave to the narrow confines and finite boundries of this world.

    Thanks Frontier for having the courage to share the Gospel. I was humming and hawing about buying something, but this seals the deal for me

  4. #24
    CGN frequent flyer geotensor's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,396
    Quote Originally Posted by harbl_the_cat View Post
    I received the Good News recently after living in darkness and refusing the truth for several years.

    It's ironic that all the people bashing religion are very true, but don't understand the Gospel was never meant to be a religion - it is the truth that the only way to salvation is the free gift from God, embodied in the sacrifice of His son as atonement for our transgressions against Him.

    As a free gift, we have the choice to either refuse it or accept it, just as a child who recieves a gift from thier parents can. Being the model of the perfect parent, the gifts God gives us are the best gifts imaginable, even when they don't seem to suit our lives or aren't what we ask for.

    Sadly, so many people will refuse the gifts of God - even refuse Him. As an unbeliever turned believer, I can testify how that choice is the wrong one, as God has never forsaken me, even though I have forsaken Him. Those who have forsaken him have willingly chosen thier fate - the day will come when they realize the true horrors that choice entails. I count myself blessed that that day came before it was too late, and in my time of darkness, God was faithful to me, extending the free gift of grace I don't deserve and can't possibly earn.

    The Gospel is not a religion - it is the good news that, in your life, in your perspective, you have a choice to live a life of meaning, purpose and freedom, or live a deluded, cowardly slave to the narrow confines and finite boundries of this world.

    Thanks Frontier for having the courage to share the Gospel. I was humming and hawing about buying something, but this seals the deal for me
    I'm not religious, but because that totally unnoticeable link seems to irk people, I'll be buying my ammo from Frontier Firearms whenever I can help it. Seriously guys, it's just the gospel. It's just a link. It doesn't bite you or hurt you. You shouldn't dismiss a business on those grounds.
    "C-68 has little to do with gun control or crime control, but it is the first step necessary to begin the social re-engineering of Canada. " Liberal senator Sharon Carstairs, 1996.

    CSSA / NFA Proud member.

  5. #25
    CGN Regular cdnboy66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    wayyyy west of Ottawa
    Posts
    434
    Quote Originally Posted by harbl_the_cat View Post
    I received the Good News recently after living in darkness and refusing the truth for several years.

    It's ironic that all the people bashing religion are very true, but don't understand the Gospel was never meant to be a religion - it is the truth that the only way to salvation is the free gift from God, embodied in the sacrifice of His son as atonement for our transgressions against Him.

    As a free gift, we have the choice to either refuse it or accept it, just as a child who recieves a gift from thier parents can. Being the model of the perfect parent, the gifts God gives us are the best gifts imaginable, even when they don't seem to suit our lives or aren't what we ask for.

    Sadly, so many people will refuse the gifts of God - even refuse Him. As an unbeliever turned believer, I can testify how that choice is the wrong one, as God has never forsaken me, even though I have forsaken Him. Those who have forsaken him have willingly chosen thier fate - the day will come when they realize the true horrors that choice entails. I count myself blessed that that day came before it was too late, and in my time of darkness, God was faithful to me, extending the free gift of grace I don't deserve and can't possibly earn.

    The Gospel is not a religion - it is the good news that, in your life, in your perspective, you have a choice to live a life of meaning, purpose and freedom, or live a deluded, cowardly slave to the narrow confines and finite boundries of this world.

    Thanks Frontier for having the courage to share the Gospel. I was humming and hawing about buying something, but this seals the deal for me
    well said. nuff said.
    Thanks to the OP for pointing this out, I had missed it previously while on their website, which is now in my favorites
    Coeur et Courage fontl'ouvrage

  6. #26
    CGN Ultra frequent flyer trebor2880's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    19,560
    Hey, as long as they had competative prices, I'd buy from the Branch Davidians!

  7. #27
    CGN Ultra frequent flyer dizzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,944
    Quote Originally Posted by geotensor View Post
    I'm not religious, but because that totally unnoticeable link seems to irk people, I'll be buying my ammo from Frontier Firearms whenever I can help it. Seriously guys, it's just the gospel. It's just a link. It doesn't bite you or hurt you. You shouldn't dismiss a business on those grounds.
    Geotensor, that is one rational post!

  8. #28
    CGN Ultra frequent flyer dizzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,944
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Morrison View Post
    Question: What does one call a person who refuses to buy a car from a black car dealer because he's black, or a TV from a gay futureshop employee because he's gay? Or a gun from a person because they're Christians?
    I'll bite, the behavior is called bigotry.

  9. #29
    GunNutz bfiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Training in Camp X
    Posts
    9,469
    I just wanna know where "the coke and whores are"!!!!!!!!!!

  10. #30
    Youth Group Leader dudley2112's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Ottawa, Ontario
    Posts
    2,811
    frontier can post what ever they want on their site i mean it is their site after all. Personally i dont believe and dont really give a damn what people believe, but lets keep discussion here on what this site is meant for... GUN!... seriously where are the hookers and blow?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •