Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: The Gospel Explained

Wow, Canadians willing to turn away from a business because they choose to promote their belief on a website they've constructed and pay for? I'll take names here, as now there are a few members I will avoid in the exchange forums. Freedom people, freedom of choice, including religious belief, this is what our great grandfathers, fathers and brothers have fought and died for. Some people really make me sick. Fishhead, if you see any items I have for sale in the exchange that you may be interested in at ANY time, do not inquire.

On another note, in case you are new to the game or simply naive, the majority of firearms advocates and American "Gun Nutz" are very religious.

I have my own belief system, it is not based on any one religion, and is based more on scientific theory and fact, including the fact that the universe is way beyond anything our feeble minds can comprehend. That said, I RESPECT every individuals rights to practice any belief they choose to, providing it is does not adversely impact myself or my family, I will not oppose.
    "They are the most armed, and most free” - Nicolo Macchiavelli, regarding Switzerland

Quote Originally Posted by bladerogers View Post
    On another note, in case you are new to the game or simply naive, the majority of firearms advocates and American "Gun Nutz" are very religious.
    You have me convinced. After reading this thread, I have no doubt that religion truly puts the "nutz" in "gunnutz".

CGN Ultra frequent flyer droid1963's Avatar
    Somewhere between raising Hell and Amazing Grace
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier Firearms View Post
    We cannot sell salvation, salvation is a free gift.
    answer of the decade, right there.

<))><
    "Ignorance can only propel anti-gun legislation so far until it smacks into the hard wall of the truth!"
    - Mark A. Keefe IV
    "There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order."
    - Ed Howdershelt
    "Mass murderers apparently can’t read, since they are constantly shooting up ‘gun-free zones.’ "
    - Ann Coulter
    "She's dead. I would rather she was alive and the carjacker was dead. .... I'm weird"
    - Ted Nugent

CGN Regular
    What gun would Jesus carry? What about the twelve apostles?
    It's not illegal, it's just ill-liberal.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer droid1963's Avatar
    Somewhere between raising Hell and Amazing Grace
    ^^^ I dunno, but rumour has it Noah had a Ma Deuce on the bow of the ark, just in case.
    "Ignorance can only propel anti-gun legislation so far until it smacks into the hard wall of the truth!"
    - Mark A. Keefe IV
    "There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order."
    - Ed Howdershelt
    "Mass murderers apparently can’t read, since they are constantly shooting up ‘gun-free zones.’ "
    - Ann Coulter
    "She's dead. I would rather she was alive and the carjacker was dead. .... I'm weird"
    - Ted Nugent

CGN Ultra frequent flyer notsorichguy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier Firearms View Post
    We cannot sell salvation, salvation is a free gift.
    ding!
    AKA: M14medic.ca

Expired Business
    #1 BCSHOOTER;
    "Hey if it wasn't for religion there would be a lot less firearms & wars in the world "

We seldom agree, but speaking as one who has "visited"any war zones over the years, all I can say is your SO RIGHT.

For those who do not agree I would greatly apprecaite your explanations on the recent wars in the Balkans....

John

Does it say "you must read the gospel" if not then who the hell cares, some people will use any excuse to #### stir.

Bought from FF and will do again, gospel or not.

Quote Originally Posted by f55 View Post
    Does it say "you must read the gospel" if not then who the hell cares, some people will use any excuse to s**t stir.

Bought from FF and will do again, gospel or not.

Well said, not sure why a free gift causes such a stir. Take it or leave it, pretty simple.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer UCSPanther's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cyclone View Post
    John Moses Browning being a Mormon ?
    You'll be surprised at how many people are Mormons. Another notable Mormon in my mind: Ed Roth, the creator of the iconic hotrodding character, Rat Fink.

It must drive the mainstream churches nuts to realize that there are more Mormons out there than first thought, since they seem to despise them.

Oh, and BTW, I'm one too...
    Target sighted...Range set (Panther quote from Earth 2150)

Proud member of the mini 14 cult

"The 1990s: The other dark age" - my quote