Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: The Gospel Explained

Thank you FF for sharing your beliefs and spreading the Good News. It was a bit unexpected but now I know where to buy from online.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer burnt_servo's Avatar
    holy crap ......... i've gone over this thread a few times and that phrase keeps coming to mind .

if someone wants to put their religious beliefs on their website , what is the big deal ......

also christians who feel persecuted when others tell them ( politely or otherwise ) stop pushing your beleifs on me , need to realise that the " non christians " are feeling pummeled and persecuted by your need to try to convert them . .....

the easy fix is take 2 steps back , look at the other person as the human they are and stop harassing each other .

we are humans living on a large blue planet called earth , why are we at times treating each other like a alien species .......... what happens if real aliens show up ?

CGN frequent flyer BlaqueJacqueShallaque's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TV-PressPass View Post
    I was always taught that religion and business were seperate affairs. As were religion and politics, as were business and politics. Whenever they cross there seems to be trouble.
    Errr. No.
    I couldn't care less whether the person I do business with is a practicing Christian or not, but every time that I did do business online with someone whose web site or eBay page made it clear that they were practicing Christians, my recollection was that the interaction was moe courteous than average and more honest than average.

So, what's the trouble?
    Member: CSSA NFA CPC

God? What God? Silly thread never ceases to amaze me how worked up people get over this sort of thing. Frontier's horrible pricing and customer service keep me from buying, not their religious views.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by burnt_servo View Post
    holy crap ......... i've gone over this thread a few times and that phrase keeps coming to mind .

if someone wants to put their religious beliefs on their website , what is the big deal ......

also christians who feel persecuted when others tell them ( politely or otherwise ) stop pushing your beleifs on me , need to realise that the " non christians " are feeling pummeled and persecuted by your need to try to convert them . .....

the easy fix is take 2 steps back , look at the other person as the human they are and stop harassing each other .

we are humans living on a large blue planet called earth , why are we at times treating each other like a alien species .......... what happens if real aliens show up ?
    Well if God created the heaven & the earth I guess he created aliens too .
    So we can have a religious war of interstellar proportions ! :D
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

I'm not a deeply religious person or even a practicing Christian, but let not forget that this continent and country was settled by mainly Christians. Most of our social conduct of honesty and trust along with helping those in need came from those humble beliefs. I say with all this runaway political Correctness b**ls**t aimed at everyone else but Christians, it might be time to get a little closer to the things that made this country great in the first place. So thank you FF for the effort and kind thought!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Milsparro's Avatar
    Freedom of religion is something guns defend all the time.
    If you could talk to any victim killed in crime, they would much rather have had a handgun than a law.
    Rights do not exist. There is only law and duty.
    Governmental authority is all in a.) your head and b.) their weapons.

Ability is not a crime and accused does not mean guilty.
    (c) Milsparro My written permission required for reproduction outside of C.G.N.

I have no religious beliefs at all. I do, however, believe in giving repeat business to CGN sponsors who treat their customers well. I have always had excellent experiences with FF and I look forward to buying from them again.

1) The thought process that blames religion for wars is no different than the thought process that blames guns for shooting.

2) Someone having a link on their web site is not shoving anything down your throat, rather it's a very passive and non-intrusive way to share with people who are looking for it.

3) Christians aren't supposed to shove anything down anyone's throat anyways. I believe Jesus likened wasting the gospel on those who would not hear it to throwing pearls to the swine.
    Until lambs become lions.
    Operation: Turf Mark Holland http://www.facebook.com/pages/Operat...9987979?ref=ts

I would like to point out that Chick Fil A is a US based restaurant chain that's highly Christian. They have very high ratings on the quality of their food and their service. They disprove the notion that religion and business cannot mix. I therefore have no problems with FF posting that link. I don't know why anyone would take issue with that.

3) Christians aren't supposed to shove anything down anyone's throat anyways. I believe Jesus likened wasting the gospel on those who would not hear it to throwing pearls to the swine.
    That pearls before the swine saying is my favorite Christian jewel of wisdom. While I am no Christian, I do believe that a lot of the advice is fundamentally sound.
    "C-68 has little to do with gun control or crime control, but it is the first step necessary to begin the social re-engineering of Canada. "— Liberal senator Sharon Carstairs, 1996.

CSSA / NFA Proud member.