Page 35 of 57 FirstFirst ... 152527282930313233343536373839404142434555 ... LastLast

Thread: Marauder kit review, new mags are in stock now.

Thanks to Dave! Received the kit and looks good... ordered 2 of these kits and received a few days ago. It appears on both kits, both rear holes have been drilled through properly. I'm hoping any outstanding mag issues have been resolved!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer IM_Lugger's Avatar
    After playing with the kit I have say overall impresion is 7/10

things I didn't like are: plastic silencer (lame, I really expected better), plastic rails, plastic sights and the wire in the mag. If those plastic parts were metal it'd be a awesone kit.
    Original Combat Exorcist

"I look forward to the resurrection of the dead and the life of the world to come"

CGN frequent flyer onewheeldoin200's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IM_Lugger View Post
    After playing with the kit I have say overall impresion is 7/10

things I didn't like are: plastic silencer (lame, I really expected better), plastic rails, plastic sights and the wire in the mag. If those plastic parts were metal it'd be a awesone kit.
    Well, if all that were metal the kit would cost $500 instead of $250. The silencer, okay, maybe that should have been metal like the flash hider is.

Overall the kit is very tight and solid. My only concern is how much of a PITA it will be to get the receiver out if there is any major maintenance required. But I knew all that before I bought the kit.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Well I just hoped on board and bought one. I hope this thing runs smoooooothly.
    (fingers crossed about the mag situation)
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by onewheeldoin200 View Post
    Well, if all that were metal the kit would cost $500 instead of $250. The silencer, okay, maybe that should have been metal like the flash hider is.

Overall the kit is very tight and solid. My only concern is how much of a PITA it will be to get the receiver out if there is any major maintenance required. But I knew all that before I bought the kit.
    Bingo, i think they are great value!
    High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

Call us at 604-BUY-GUNS, (289-4867) or at hical@shaw.ca

Like us on Facebook for all the latest info

SERVICE is our middle name!

The kit costs about as much as the gun itself, I think a couple of metal parts is not much to ask. Not bashing the Kit, I think it's pretty cool but $200+ for a plastic stock is not cheap at all. Tapco stock is only half the price.
    Original Combat Exorcist

"I look forward to the resurrection of the dead and the life of the world to come"

Quote Originally Posted by IM_Lugger View Post
    The kit costs about as much as the gun itself, I think a couple of metal parts is not much to ask. Not bashing the Kit, I think it's pretty cool but $200+ for a plastic stock is not cheap at all. Tapco stock is only half the price.
    You are right the Tapco stock is half the price but if you compare the two stocks the Promag stock wins hands down.

Different stocks for different folks. If we all had the same taste we would all be driving the same car, living in the same place & dating the same girl!
    High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

Call us at 604-BUY-GUNS, (289-4867) or at hical@shaw.ca

Like us on Facebook for all the latest info

SERVICE is our middle name!

How much will the mags be?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    x2, going to need several mags hical. What price and timeline am I looking at for them???????
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!