Page 25 of 57 FirstFirst ... 51517181920212223242526272829303132333545 ... LastLast

Thread: Marauder kit review, new mags are in stock now.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer IM_Lugger's Avatar
    So is there a right direction to punch the sights out? left to right, or right to left. Also what's the most efficient way to do this? put in in a vise and just hammer at it?
    Original Combat Exorcist

"I look forward to the resurrection of the dead and the life of the world to come"

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Kevin M.'s Avatar
    Saw one at Target Sports today. Didn't get a chance to hold it because I was too busy fondling the BACR, but it looked reasonably well made.
    You know you are a real gunnut when you start practicing trigger control on power tools.

WWJMBD? What Would John Moses Browning Do?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer redddogg69's Avatar
    Took mine out for a spin today. Worked great. Got this little thing I'm going to call marauder thumb from the little wire in the mag. Anyone else get this loading the mag?

Quote Originally Posted by kendo View Post
    Reddogg have a big iq, like a green plants, and -2 compare to a pitbulls! It is my last post concerning that gentleman,,,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by Hokus Grey View Post
    Sorry for doing whatever I want on the internet. Sometimes you can ask a smart question and still get a stupid answer, life's like that.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by IM_Lugger View Post
    So is there a right direction to punch the sights out? left to right, or right to left. Also what's the most efficient way to do this? put in in a vise and just hammer at it?
    From the dealer

Exactly, i lay the barrel on a 2x4 & let the front sight hang over, then with a brass punch i drift from the left side( as you are holding the gun to your shoulder) to the right. Be careful with the rear sight, get on the base as the leafs are very fragile.

Quote Originally Posted by chalkriver View Post
    From the dealer

Exactly, i lay the barrel on a 2x4 & let the front sight hang over, then with a brass punch i drift from the left side( as you are holding the gun to your shoulder) to the right. Be careful with the rear sight, get on the base as the leafs are very fragile.
    Thanx, beat me to it!
    High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

Call us at 604-BUY-GUNS, (289-4867) or at hical@shaw.ca

Like us on Facebook for all the latest info

SERVICE is our middle name!

Can you remove the front and rear sights on the carry handle? In the pics it looks like there are screws, but i can't really tell. I'm definately interesed in one! Also what is the price for a complete one? I sadly don't have a 10/22 for a donor rifle.
    Homer Simpson: [flipping frantically through the Bible] This book doesn't have any answers!
    Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver!

BANNED
    Yes the sights can be removed ...They can be removed from the rail by removing lock pins.

Got the short rails from dlask for the marauder.
    They're very light, and have a recess machined into them that allows the plastic mounting "nub" to tuck up inside the rail. The rails sit nice and tight to the handguard.
    The other, intended for airsoft, rails I tried didn't have that recess and sat up a bit too high.
    Thumbs up to Dlask, thanks for making these available !

BANNED
    ntm ..I really like what you have done with yours ..looks great

I just sent out the emt for my stock ..
    In your previous post you mentioned it has a .750 barrel from Dlask and when I went to their website I only saw the .920 version ? , I have read the .920 will fit.
    Could you tell me the reason you went with a .750 size ? I havn,t heard of that size of barrel before .

Thanks

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I offer a 0.750" diameter shorty barrel. Call it the tactical contour.

with a threaded muzzle, it allows AR FH's to be used and look right.

Jerry