RFB-C Desert Storm

LANZ Shooting Supplies

Expired Business Member
We have 4 instock. They are $2995.00 plus tax and shipping.

RFB-DS2.png

Please email with the subject RFB-C Desert Storm.

If you prefer to call please speak with Dylan and he will take care of your order over the phone.

Have a great day, from all of us at Lanz

$2400 for the "poor" crowd with 6 month wait. Those with dough gets to jump the line. Nice of them to offer no wait for a premium.

Did the colour change jump up the price?
I thought they used to be $2500?

2399 is what I paid for my black RFB. IIRC they did say that the tan would come with a premium... IMHO the color isn't worth the premium... It does look cool, I just couldn't justify it personally...

I LOVE MY RFB DEER RIFLE!!! And Lanz was great to deal with!

Cheers
Jay

$600 (25% extra) is outside of premium, it's a luxury "tax" for those who can't afford to not wait. The XCR's $100 for tan/OB is a premium. If this is a necessity it would def. be gouging/highway robbery but being a toy all the more power to supply and demand. If only the XCR-M would come out.
2399 is what I paid for my black RFB. IIRC they did say that the tan would come with a premium... IMHO the color isn't worth the premium... It does look cool, I just couldn't justify it personally...

I LOVE MY RFB DEER RIFLE!!! And Lanz was great to deal with!

Cheers
Jay

Has anyone actually thought about the cost to modify to the desert storm model? Sure there is a premium because it's limited, but come on..., a Dlask brake, gotta pay for the actual part, the the shipping to the west, then install, then shipping back...that alone is a farevchunk of change.

And if it had been free you'd taken one for sure. Too bad in this reality money talks and NO ONE has extra cash.

Considering that there were only 28 made ( and we probably won't see anymore in the foreseeable future) I managed to get 2 of them. They are a great rifle and a good investment.

Considering that there were only 28 made ( and we probably won't see anymore in the foreseeable future) I managed to get 2 of them. They are a great rifle and a good investment.

Why dont you expect to see any more?
KelTec announced tan as well as green ones at SHOT in Jan.
103.jpg

That OD would look so nice next to my OD XCR. Gonna have to find/borrow/steal some "extra cash", ignore the premium for one when it's out.

Back
Top Bottom