PMC Ammo Is Here!

I don't think they have new factory loaded ammo no, not for $65 a box.......... Like i said, you sell me some new factory loaded ammo for $65 a box or point me to someone who can and then I will belive you.

Cheaper Than Dirt 10 rounds of PMC .50 cal $39.00
TSE - $65.00
Wolverine - $95.00 a couple of months ago .

Cheaper Than Dirt 10 rounds of PMC .50 cal $39.00
TSE - $65.00
Wolverine - $95.00 a couple of months ago .

You cannot compare us to a US ammo site.

Our .50BMG has to circumnavigate the globe so that it does not enter or go anywhere near the USA as once "Homeland Insecurity" gets their mitts on it, it never leaves the USA.

We had two shipments diverted at sea by US Customs and seized before we figured out what to do.

This pushes up our shipping costs astronomically and is reflected in the price.

Given that we single-handedly brought down the price of FACTORY, non-machinegun surplus .50BMG from $12-15 per round down to around $6 (if bought in bulk), I thought the crowd here would be happy.

JR

Our .50BMG has to circumnavigate the globe so that it does not enter or go anywhere near the USA as once "Homeland Insecurity" gets their mitts on it, it never leaves the USA.

We had two shipments diverted at sea by US Customs and seized before we figured out what to do.

Given that we single-handedly brought down the price of FACTORY, non-machinegun surplus .50BMG from $12-15 per round down to around $6 (if bought in bulk), I thought the crowd here would be happy.

JR

I sure am. My nice little stack at home makes me feel funny when I look at it. ;)

JR
\

I think most are!!

JR

Also, this makes me very happy to think that the next time you get some in, it may be even cheaper if it can avoid US customs. :D

ya, everybody drools when they see U.S. pricing. immagine being able to shoot three times as much, ...or just not be broke. you'll have to forgive some of us for our ignorance of canadian dealer challenges. keep trying. there's alot of hungry guns up here north o' the border.
(btw, are you getting any more of that federal 2 3/4" buckshot in anytime? ;-)

JR:

Next time you have a "Buy a .50 cal, get the ammo for free!!!" deal, I'm gonna be first in line. Keep on doing what you're doing!!!!!

Paul

That's what I did. Worked out very nicely for me, 200 rounds goes a long ways with a .50, the most I have fired in one day was about 65 cartridges.

That was a rare oppertunity though, as I drove over 6 hours north to a 1 mile range, so it's not like I get to do that all the time. :p

Back
Top Bottom