Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ruger Gun Site

X2 for the lefty!

CGN Regular
    What's the mag capacity?

Is that rail on top easily removable for those of us who would just run irons?

Looks cool!

Adam

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    ... Until they adjust to the right price i will postpone my buy... JP.

Contributing Dealer Frontier Firearms's Avatar
    ... Until they adjust to the right price i will postpone my buy... JP.
    Right now Ruger products are up to 4 months behind on delivery. Ruger has already learned its lesson about dropping its prices along side the quality with 10-22s a couple years back. Keeping these 2 factors in mind, Ruger will not be droping prices any time soon. Most dealers have seen their inventory of Ruger Gunsites fly off the shelf in 2 weeks or less, I do not expect any dealers to wait this kindof time frame for product so that it can be given away once it comes in.

CGN Regular

Ruger Gunsite

Got mine from P & D in Edmonton a month ago......$875.......

That is what i am talking about, when you guys match P&D or Epps prices i will order one if not i will wait those guys recieve more and order at the right price... Cheers. JP.

Our first batch of 3 sold in 3 days or most recent batch of 5 sold in 6 days. We expect to see a max of 8 more for the balance of the year. I would sugjest that any one who is interested in buying one of these rifles that you buy one when you find one. If you can find one at your local gun shop and pay a little more, I would sugjest you support your local dealer and not take the risk of missing out in hopes that something cheeper will come along else ware. Ruger has developed a bit of a habit as of late of under delivering their most popular product. We had a 6 month drought this year of SR22s and had a handfull of people to contact once they came in. They were holding out for a lower price.

They had looked at them at their local gunshop but figured they would wait for a few weeks to save 5-7%. Well, their local gun stores sold out and it was 4 months before ours finally arrived. They did save money but while their friends were out enjoying their SR22s 4 months earlier, the other guys were not. Saving money can have a cost.

Loyalty go both side since january i bought 10 rifles, a lot of accessories and a lot of ammo, i did shop a few time at your store and was satisfied and i shop at many sponsors so i dont see why i should spend 75.00 more for the same thing... Good price and good service is what bring me back, i will buy at leat 8 to 10 new rifles in the next year, doing good business is never a one shot deal... JP.

If we are shipping to a customer, shipping is free. For a $1000.00 rifle properly packaged, shipped and properly insured many stores will charge about $35-$40. While some stores are geared more towards walk in traffic (they will charge for the time it takes to package and the material) we are set up more for mail order and try to encourage its use.

Our closing hours are set up so that we are able to get as many orders shipped same day. Most non-restricted orders placed before 4 PM on week days are shipped same day by expedited parcel (next fastest to Express post) and you have a tracking number emailed to you by 6PM CST . As we are mainly mail order and only keep a fraction of our inventory on display, it is very rare that we ever ship you a firearm that has been displayed and handeled by walk in trafic.

If somone wants to use EMT for payment, you get an extra 3% off. With free shipping, an extra 3% off for EMT payment, our price is now only off by $5-$15. I will repeat myself again. If you see a new model gun you want, buy it from your local store, or buy it online. Just remember to buy it before they stop making them (Most companys are not fond of alerating their production to make longer barrel and removing cool parts to sadisfy export rules when only 10% of their market is export) and find yourself looking at them on EE used for $15% more then they were new. It would not be the first time Ruger had a winner yet decided to stop production (Ex Ruger 10-22 22 Mag).

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier Firearms View Post
    If we are shipping to a customer, shipping is free. For a $1000.00 rifle properly packaged, shipped and properly insured many stores will charge about $35-$40. While some stores are geared more towards walk in traffic (they will charge for the time it takes to package and the material) we are set up more for mail order.

Our closing hours are set up so that we are able to get as many orders shipped same day. Most non-restricted orders placed before 4 PM on week days are shipped same day by expedited parcel (next fastest to Express post) and you have a tracking number emailed to you by 6PM CST . As we are mainly mail order and only keep a fraction of our inventory on display, it is very rare that we ever ship you a firearm that has been displayed and handeled by walk in trafic.

If somone wants to use EMT for payment, you get an extra 3% off. With free shipping, an extra 3% off for EMT payment, our price is now only off by $5-$15.

Do you inspect all the guns that go into inventory and weed out the ones with obvious issues?
    Our Government trusts rivets more then law abiding gun owners.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast