Thread: Thanks to Kevin and the staff...

Thanks to Kevin and the staff...

...for both filling my order and dealing with me changing my mind, in a timely manner.

I ordered a Marlin 336BL and a Mossberg Mini Super Bantam on Thursday and received them today. They even had no issue with me cancelling my order for a JR Carbine and using the money for these.

So thanks boys and I'm off to the range tomorrow with my new toys.

P.S. They also had the gunsmith inspect and fire the Marlin to make sure it was a good one.
    I may be disabled, but I can still shoot:

aaron@disabledfarming on Twitter
    http://dudeinthewoods.wordpress.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Norseman's Avatar
    Ive dealt with EPPS for years, THEY ARE 100% GREAT!!! but could use some improvement, i dont care who gets pissed so here goes,

Kevin is fantastic, Id rather deal with him than anybody else there. he needs a raise! as he seems to be the only one there that has people skills, he knows his stuff and has a good sense of humor,funny as hell, he was telling a story about me last time i went down as I was walking down the ramp, and he says ahhh there's the guy telling some customers(I had loaded 13 crates of ammo into my little KIA rio and about 5 or 6 rifles and shotguns LOLOL ) as for the other big guy down in the gun room needs to lighten up, looks pissed all the time and like hes going to start crying at anytime and is sweaty and nervous looking the girls at the cash, well....they are cranky too wtf? except last time there was a new girl working and she was pleasant and joked around, holy crap, life is to short to be miserable , even if you guys put on a friendly show until i buy my stuff and leave Id be happy, or if its me? is it because im a big scary biker? I can put on my 3pc suit and apron instead, or just walk in naked lolol :D

in all, regardless of the cranky ones there I still make my monthly/bi-monthly pilgrimage to EPPS :D thanks Kevin and staff