Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hogue Cowboy Grips

too bad

Sorry to hear that, I hate waiting on everything too, wish we had more options to shop for those kinds of things

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Danimal247's Avatar
    I ordered directly from Hogue's website before - had fantastic customer service! I had to call them regarding something and they hooked it up big time, the girls there are fantastic

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Tuco Pike's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Danimal247 View Post
    I ordered directly from Hogue's website before - had fantastic customer service! I had to call them regarding something and they hooked it up big time, the girls there are fantastic
    Hey Daniel,

That's sort of what I ended up doing. I couldn't believe it was taking so long so I called them to see what's what. They said there should be no problem and my dealer (Williams) should have them since THEY had them in stock. Low and behold, 3 out of the four sets showed up. Now the waiting game begins. I am doing a big Cowboy Course coming up and the teacher is going to try and bring some of his signature gunfighter grips for me if he gets them in time.

Anytime you want to come to a cowboy shoot just let me know, by pm or email (your buddy Alex I think is his name is welcome too).
    Last edited by Tuco Pike; 10-14-2011 at 02:23 AM.

I bought some Hogue grips for my Sig from a US dealer on Ebay last weekend. They ended up being under $30 cdn shipped.
    CSSA Member

Thanks Hank. I looked into that route too, but nothing what I was looking for. "That Boy Ain't Right".

Well, all my sets finally arrived. Needed a bunch of fitting on the New Vaqueros but they look great now. The Old Vaquero grips went on very easy to my recollection.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12