Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Prophet River import service A++++

CGN Ultra frequent flyer burnaby's Avatar
    To the Prophet River folks,

Have you had any successful export of a NR RFB?

If so I'll call Melissa to get details, she's great.
    Revolvers RULE; remember that next time you BEND over to pick up brass OR ejected brass pings off the precision gear.
    Looking for a car pool buddy for weekly weekday trips from Burnaby to POCO. Better yet I'll drive weekly and you take me hunting.

Contributing Dealer Prophet River's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by burnaby View Post
    To the Prophet River folks,

Have you had any successful export of a NR RFB?

If so I'll call Melissa to get details, she's great.
    Sorry, although we've brought a lot of different firearms across for clients, I'm not an expert on AR type stuff. What, exactly is a NR RFB?
    www.prophetriver.com
    inquiries - 780-875-0575 / info@prophetriver.com
    Prophet River Firearms
    4206 66th Ave
    Lloydminster, AB
    T9V 3S9

non- restricted RFB by keltec

CGN Ultra frequent flyer burnaby's Avatar
    NR RFB is the Non-Restricted Kel-Tec RFB, see link below for sample. Recall the US ver. is 18" barrel, vaultdistribution imports a custom 18.6" for CDN market. Was hoping someone managed to import a 18.6" RFB from the States.

http://www.vaultdistribution.com/
    http://www.wolverinesupplies.com/def...id=12&pid=1691

Quote Originally Posted by Prophet River View Post
    Sorry, although we've brought a lot of different firearms across for clients, I'm not an expert on AR type stuff. What, exactly is a NR RFB?
    Revolvers RULE; remember that next time you BEND over to pick up brass OR ejected brass pings off the precision gear.
    Looking for a car pool buddy for weekly weekday trips from Burnaby to POCO. Better yet I'll drive weekly and you take me hunting.

Contributing Dealer Prophet River's Avatar
    should be fine. they are no guarantees though...
    www.prophetriver.com
    inquiries - 780-875-0575 / info@prophetriver.com
    Prophet River Firearms
    4206 66th Ave
    Lloydminster, AB
    T9V 3S9

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mildot's Avatar
    I'm currently engaged with your service, so do you have shipments weekly or monthly? I'm just curious. So far the service has been "top shelf" and you want to keep Melissa happy, she's a real asset!!! Cheers
    Certified Colt, Glock, REM, S&W, SIG, Tikka Armourer
    "Infil, Hit Target, Mission Complete, Exfil, Easy Day"

I have to stand up and testify as well, outstanding service bringing in a couple antique firearms for me recently. Melissa has the patience of a saint, Clay I don't what you pay her but it's probably not enough.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brordo's Avatar
    Just sent an inquiry looking to get my hands on that ever elusive HK45CT (the compact threaded tactical model)...that would save on having to try and get the barrel after the fact...and I see a couple have popped up on Gunbroker
    μολὼν λαβέ

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mildot's Avatar
    OK, after taking delivery of my rifle, I'm in a position to say that, YES, it's worth it and it's not that expensive.

I purchased a SA SOCOM II and used Prophet River(PR) to import it. All in, I saved about $1000 dollars. The rifle was a deal in the US a $1300 and the fees were about $380 with taxes etc.The rifle was used, but in new condition.

PH service was impeccable, great comms, and tracking.
    No complaints.

BTW according to PH, there folks in the US had to take a pic of the barrel stamp, "308" for the people at DOS, WOW take about BS. It is what it is!!

FYI, find a good deal on Gunbroker and go for it!!!
    Certified Colt, Glock, REM, S&W, SIG, Tikka Armourer
    "Infil, Hit Target, Mission Complete, Exfil, Easy Day"

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by mildot View Post
    OK, after taking delivery of my rifle, I'm in a position to say that, YES, it's worth it and it's not that expensive.

I purchased a SA SOCOM II and used Prophet River(PR) to import it. All in, I saved about $1000 dollars. The rifle was a deal in the US a $1300 and the fees were about $380 with taxes etc.The rifle was used, but in new condition.

PH service was impeccable, great comms, and tracking.
    No complaints.

BTW according to PH, there folks in the US had to take a pic of the barrel stamp, "308" for the people at DOS, WOW take about BS. It is what it is!!

FYI, find a good deal on Gunbroker and go for it!!!
    Congrats! This is really a great service that they offer. If a guy wanted to shop around on a few US sites, what are the best ones? I have had my eye on a special edition Dan Wesson long barrel revolver for a long time but I can't even find out what model it is. All I have is a photo. Maybe if I spend some time looking around down south I may get lucky and find one. Thanks!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast