CGN's Newest Tactical Supply store!

We're really excited to expand our market to include Canadian Gun Nutz, we have a lot to offer!

Hamilton Tactical is a brick and mortar store located on 220 Nebo Road, Hamilton Ontario. It was started in 2005 with a focus towards supporting local law enforcement. Hamilton Tactical then partnered with Black Widow Paintball & Airsoft providing chest rigs, fatigues and other gear to professional and entry level paintballers and airsofters.

Dealing with increasing traffic from the sport and tactical shooting markets Hamilton Tactical hired on a new manager who brings the knowledge of twelve years of military experience (including three deployments overseas) and extensive private small arms training in the US to the store.

To support the action sport and tactical shooters (and of course our law enforcement and military customers) we carry the following brands:

Aimpoint Optics
Vortex Optics
Crimson Trace laser grips
Peltor hearing protection
Wiley X eye protection
ESS eye protection
Original SWAT Footwear
Magnum Footwear
Blackhawk Warrior Wear Footwear
Blackhawk's Duty Gear
Damascus Gloves
SOG Gloves
Blackhawk Warrior Wear gloves
Condor Outdoor Gloves
Fenix tactical lights
Streamlight tactical lights
Condor Outdoor Molle vests, rigs and pouches
Blackhawk Warrior Wear tactical clothing line
Visual Unrest clothing
Condor Outdoor Jackets and performance clothing
Rothco clothing
Propper tactical clothing line
Blackhawk knives and tools
Gerber knives and tools
Columbia River Knives and Tools

Last edited:
Couldn't find any optics listed. I looked in the "WEAPONS accessories" .......BTW might want to change that to FIREARMS, just a friendly suggestion don't get me wrong.

Our website developer forgot to put in a optics section, I informed them and it should be up soon. I will add optics to weapon accessories for now but good point on changing the name to firearms accessories. We just replaced our old website so we are rushing to continue to add gear to this one.
Thanks
JT

I wish you good luck and hurry up :pwith the optics section .:)

Checked out your store today, had just what I was looking for and then some. thanks for the great service.

Back
Top Bottom