Page 13 of 33 FirstFirst ... 35678910111213141516171819202123 ... LastLast

Thread: AN SKS for $75.

Just got my second SKS yesterday. Well that one is for my wife but I did get a SVT-40 for myself so I'm happy and so is she.

The SKS are beautiful and I love the history with the SVT-40, and let me tell you it is in amazing shape. I love the details.... and mine was at one point an auto... that is so cool... i should put some pics up somewhere.

John and Marstar you guys ROCK!!

I cant wait till my son is old enuff to start shooting with my wife and I.

Oh and OMG the shipping was fast I ordered like wed last week.

Got two rifles yesterday with the ammo! Rifles look great! Awesome deal! thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    MERMANIEL;
    "Hey John. Sent ya a pm to buy some.Waiting for my PAL but id like to pay up front. Can you please reply? Thanks"

As I have repeated at least a 1000000000000 times.... If you want fast replies please send to john@marstar.ca

John
    You repeated at least a 1000000000000 times? Well, I hope that's true. This is all I got and never received a reply.

Email received.
    We will process your email as soon as possible,
    Thank you for choosing Marstar

Expired Business
    MOIKYA;

"You repeated at least a 1000000000000 times? Well, I hope that's true. This is all I got and never received a reply. "

You say that no reply was received yet you quote the reply you got ??\
    The reply clearly stated that your order would be processed ASAP.... What is your question here ?
    You quote my reply yet you post here instead of sending me an e mail....

OK lets start at the beginning, do you have a real name ?? As Moikya does not show up in our data base....

Orders or questions sent as a PM will be delayed as this is not checked on a regular basis.....

John

I would ask John which is worst, insane governments, insane bureaucrats, insane revolutionaries, or insane customers ... but I'm afraid he would tell me.
    Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful.
    - Seneca the Younger

Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    MOIKYA;

"You repeated at least a 1000000000000 times? Well, I hope that's true. This is all I got and never received a reply. "

You say that no reply was received yet you quote the reply you got ??\
    The reply clearly stated that your order would be processed ASAP.... What is your question here ?
    You quote my reply yet you post here instead of sending me an e mail....

OK lets start at the beginning, do you have a real name ?? As Moikya does not show up in our data base....

Orders or questions sent as a PM will be delayed as this is not checked on a regular basis.....

John
    It is not called a reply John, it is confirmation. It was automated or generated automatically by the email program. Anyways, I sent my order already. I can't wait for the reply about my inquiry.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Is this deal still in effect???

CGN frequent flyer
    Yes it is.

Yo guys, nice deal and all, but I've sent 2 mails to your ''sales'' address, that were displayed to your screen btw, asking for this deal + a case of 7.62*54R, and I still got no reply. I know i'm not the Canadian army and this is a small order, but do I really need to chase you to spend ~600$ at your place?
    "Forty years ago, when the resolution of enslaving America was formed in Great Britain, the British Parliament was advise by an artful man, who was governor of Pennsylvania, to disarm the people; that it was the best and most effectual way to enslave them; but that they should not do it openly, but weaken them, and let them sink gradually, by totally disguising and neglecting the militia."

* George Mason, June 14, 1788

CGN frequent flyer
    Their email screws up sometimes (probably due to the amount of emails they get), best to call them, toll free, 8-12, 1-4.

Also if you didn't get the automatic confirmation then they never received the email.