Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ... 11212324252627282930313233 LastLast

Thread: AN SKS for $75.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnyy View Post
    On what I heard..lol.. Well!..it must of came from the Horses mouth!!.. I guess i was asking & referring to you telling another chap approx. $75 for shipping. & I actually read through the Entire thread..& some people wrote their actual shipping over $90..so ya, I guess it IS what I heard eh..as I said, I have only bought f2f & at the shows.. I was asking as per I am interested..in a decent deal..& will buy one! ..not the "illusion of one" There is shipping & tax, correct? What is the total cost with tax & to ship to Toronto?

..oh, & here is "what you heard "

"

..unless it's another Johnone..maybe your clone? no...

..bottom line is cost effectiveness.. IN Person.. is decent deal..ad shipping alone.. maybe it isnt.. tax too? .. probably not... Considering the cost of SKS has come down since 2011...but the deal price hasnt really..even went up as per the extra 200 rounds I believe ...but bottom line is it really a Great deal? If one can get 1200 rounds for $225 shipped.(your deal is 1400 I believe).and this combo is over $400 shipped..well.. an sks for $150 to / $180 or so..depending on tax/shipping etc. sounds about right ... but you do get 200 more rounds.. it looks about FAIR market value.. not some bambastic over the top deal for those who pay
    anything for shipping. & btw, There are brand new Chinese listed for $169 on EE.... ad $225 shipped for 1200 rounds..ON strippers..well... I guess THAT is what I heard John.

Regards,
    Just ask for a qoute on shipping, if you dont like the price, move on. Jesus.

John, I don't know how you deal with this.

Knock peoples socks off... ? jeez, a 75 dollar sks and a crate of ammo ... the gun is just about free ... and still people complain ???

just ignore the dip####s trolls complaining.. its not worth the trouble to type a response

Expired Business
    dimeN;
    "the gun is just about free ... and still people complain ??? "

I often say that if we offered $10, bills for $5./each some folks would want us to prepay the shipping....

Thank you for your support
    John

Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    dimeN;

I often say that if we offered $10, bills for $5./each some folks would want us to prepay the shipping....

John

I will take 100 of those with shipping paid please.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Johnyy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dimeN View Post
    Knock peoples socks off... ? jeez, a 75 dollar sks and a crate of ammo ... the gun is just about free ... and still people complain ???

just ignore the dip####s trolls complaining.. its not worth the trouble to type a response

Oh my my.. what scary words I must say! How original as well, I think I'll keep the dip #### & Troll' talk to you, seeing as your expertise likely comes from the fact you live with one! But thank you for the compliment, thanks but No-Thanks, I can assure you, You are not my type, no matter how attracted you are to Trolls. In regards to the $75 SKS. Yes, I said it is FAIR Market value. Simple.it's called math. I went to several Shows around GTA. They had many SKS's of All types, & in Person, where I could handle it, see it, get a feel for it. They even had BRAND New Chinese, & I even picked up an unmolested (sorry TROLL Lover) 55/56 Tula with no refurb marks what so ever. Looks New, shows new, seems new...for $200. $150 to $225 was average range-no mater the Make/Year/New/Refurb etc. at All the shows I attended this year. There were a few guys selling Romanian 7.62x39 on Strippers!(well clips) for $5 per 20 rounds.(a better deal for buying multiple)& I got lots of strippers. Seeing how Most Trolls you would think like to lurk in the House, Much like you, perhaps, for using the internet soulfully as a gauge on what''s a great deal, & what is a Dip ### Troll, Would know. So, do the math (if capable) The deal listed here is FAIR market. ..& AMAZING if it wasnt for the tax & shipping cost. Simple. $200+$350<(or less for 1400 rounds) plus a day of FUN at a gun show( alittle gas money,meh) compared to $285+$75(AWESOME PRICE YES!)+13%+75(Ship)is over $480. I can see how you, being so infatuated by TROLLS would not & didnt attemp to stick you head out of your A** to smell the Cosmoline! The deal is Amazing! No Doubt! .. Just stating the $75 SKS isnt anything to woop law over when the Unfortunate math of Gov. & Post. costs comes into play. but who cares, just one opinion, & we all know why opinions are like A**holes right?(Cuz everybody's got one, even YOU Troll Lover) It is what it is. Bring the Malay..or don't I dont care..but definitely please have a Blessed Day! ~1
    Last edited by Johnyy; 06-30-2013 at 08:38 AM.

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnyy View Post
    Oh my my.. what scary words I must say! How original as well, I think I'll keep the Troll' talk to you, seeing as your expertise likely comes from the fact you live with one! But thank you for the compliment, thanks but No-Thanks, I can assure you, You are not my type, no matter how attracted you are to Trolls. In regards to the $75 SKS. Yes, I said it is FAIR Market value. Simple.it's called math. I went to several Shows around GTA. They had many SKS's of All types, & in Person, where I could handle it, see it, get a feel for it. They eve had BRAND New Chinese, & I even picked up an unmolested (sorry TROLL Lover) 55/56 Tula with no refurb marks what so ever. Looks New, shows new, seems new...for $200. $150 to $225 was average range-no mater the Make/Year/New/Refurb etc. at All the shows I attended this year. There were a few guys selling Romanian 7.62x39 on Strippers(well clips) for $5 per 20 rounds.(a better deal for buying multiple) Seeing how Most Trolls you would think like to lurk in the House, Much like you, perhaps, for using the internet soulfully as a gauge on what''s a great deal, & what is a Troll. Would know. So, do the math (if capable) The deal listed here is FAIR market. ..& AMAZING if it wasnt for the tax & shipping cost. Simple. $200+$350(or less for 1400 rounds) plus a day of FUN at a gun show( alittle gas money,meh) compared to $285+$75(AWESOME PRICE YES!)+13%+75(Ship)is over $480. I can see how you, being so infatuated by TROLLS would not & didnt attemp to stick you head out of your A** to smell the Cosmoline! Not sticking it to anyone(Again-Sorry Troll Lover) I love Wolverine(s)! You guys are Amazing! No Doubt! .. Just stating the $75 SKS isnt anything to woop law over when the Unfortunate math of Gov. & Post comes into play. It is what it is. Bring the Malay..or don't I dont care..but definitely please have a Blessed Day, ya hear! ~1
    CAN somebody out there translate infantile barble for me ??
    John

CAN somebody out there translate infantile barble for me ??
    John
    He is complaining about having to pay tax on retail items and having to pay for shipping...so John about the $10 bills you were selling for $5...does that include shipping? I mean its a good deal but if I have to pay for the stamp and the envelope its not really that much of a deal maybe about fair oh! and can I have fries on the side? On second thought can you make it sweet potato fries?
    Anti's gonna anti
    Proud member of CSSA!

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by L337 View Post
    He is complaining about having to pay tax on retail items and having to pay for shipping...so John about the $10 bills you were selling for $5...does that include shipping? I mean its a good deal but if I have to pay for the stamp and the envelope its not really that much of a deal maybe about fair oh! and can I have fries on the side? On second thought can you make it sweet potato fries?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Magellann's Avatar
    dimeN;

John
    I'll take a skid of $10's at that price.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by BlairW View Post
    I dont know the policy either, but seems kinda rude to be promoting other dealers in Marstar's paid for forum....
    +1 agreed.. But John is cool about it
    Last edited by silverfoxdj; 06-30-2013 at 08:23 AM.