AN SKS for $75.

johnone

Expired Business
A BRAND NEW SKS RIFLE FOR $75.

Your eyes are not playing tricks on you MARSTAR is offering you a brand new Chinese Military SKS for only $75.oo

HERE IS THE DEAL;

When you purchase a case of 7.62x39 (1,400 rounds) military ball ammunition at our regular price of $279.oo

You can add $75.oo to your order and we will ship you a brand new Chinese military SKS rifle, thats a 60% saving.

Who else but Marstar could offer you this ??

This is a limited time offer which could be terminated without notice....

John

Are the bullets copper jacketed lead or is there a steel core inside?

My favorite range is indoor and they don't like steel cores nicking their backstop :p

Hmmmmm the fecal matter is going to hit the fan at my place. The wife said im not allowed to buy any new guns unitl I get a new dish washer ....... When I started to say that she was the new dish washer ...... It was the wrong thing to say.

Please see the description in our ammo section, yes cases of 1,400 rounds

The ammo is steel core, corrosive, typical M-43 ball....

Shipping is not included, however $75. should cover the total shipping to most destinations, closer would be cheaper....

NO this deal cannot be picked up in Ottawa....
John

Hmmmmm the fecal matter is going to hit the fan at my place. The wife said im not allowed to buy any new guns unitl I get a new dish washer ....... When I started to say that she was the new dish washer ...... It was the wrong thing to say.

Well, I bet you can pick up a new "dish washer" at a local bar. It would just cost you a drink or two (possibly a couple for you too). Heck, your current "dish washer" wife is asking for this. You should feel absolved of any wrong doing and your conscience is squeaky clean.

Back
Top Bottom