Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Anyone Have Isuses when or during ordering or purchasing?

The best thing you guys can do is go there and shop, youll find different personalities working in the gun room, and when you find someone that you jive with, simply ask for them when you call in. Or apply for the job and see first hand how crazy things can get in there:
    http://www.ellwoodepps.com/opportunities.htm

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    As far as I'm concerned the staff at Epps have always done an outstanding job for me with every purchase and hopefully I will continue spending hundreds or thousands a year at that store.

Having said that who is going to be the subject of the next #####/whine session .... Canada Post ??

A couple years ago I bought a very nice double bbl. shotgun from a very large , highly reputable gun shop...not Epps, and after asking that it be well packed that same store wrapped it in newspaper, addressed with a slip of white paper and shipped it.
    Now by the time it arrived in BC, all that was left was my Postal Code, and someone at Canada Post re-packaged it and sent it on to me.
    Expect nothing and you won't be disappointed....

mossberg order

Quote Originally Posted by SKSJay View Post
    Can I add 2 cents... I have put on order a mossberg shotty (they were the best price) about 2 months ago...

Seems after going thru some threads, this is the norm (extended delivery), but trivial communications is not. I think I would pay another $50 for a set of straight answers from EE though.

It also seems (from other threads) the 930 SPX may be tough to get into Canada these days... terrible news!
    I ordered a 590A1 9shot adjustable from epps in March. Still nothing. Apparently Mossberg is way behind. I was offered a refund or to keep my order and contact the supplier for further updates. Hopefully they send our shotties soon.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234