Thread: Gun clubs/ranges in the Orangeville area?

Gun clubs/ranges in the Orangeville area?

I just finished taking the courses and now I just have to play the waiting game until I get my PAL.

Does anyone know of any clubs or ranges in the Orangeville area or somewhat close? I work in Guelph but live in Orangeville so it'll be a bit of a pain going back and forth twice if I go anywhere around Guelph. I know Orangeville has a little gun show every couple of months so it seems odd I haven't come across anywhere around to shoot.

Thanks for any suggestions.

There are two clubs in the area, Dufferin North Peel Angler’s and Hunter’s, which is just North of town, and Islington Sportsman Club which is about 15 minutes to the East. I know ISC requires a sponsor to get in, and has a waiting list. I think DNPAH’s is the same.
    “Gun control is the only kind of policy that we have where the proponents of it will point to it's utter failure as evidence that we need even more of it!" - JNG

Aliston District Sportsmens Club.

adsc.info

Small outdoor club in Beeton.

Thanks for the info, I found some info on ISC but it shows its only open one night a week and Sunday's for a few hours. I will check out the others as well, thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden007 View Post
    Thanks for the info, I found some info on ISC but it shows its only open one night a week and Sunday's for a few hours. I will check out the others as well, thanks again.
    That's the trap and skeet ranges. Rifle and Pistol are open dusk till dawn during the week, and 10-5 on Saturdays, 10-3 on Sundays.
    “Gun control is the only kind of policy that we have where the proponents of it will point to it's utter failure as evidence that we need even more of it!" - JNG