Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Another Krieger Dealer and Other Services

Nice to see some healthy competition in the marketplace. It's good news for us and Jerry's customer service is excellent.
    The End is Near. Wear a helmet.

Way to go for the both of you dealers! (Juanvaldez and Mystic)

Everything will work out for the community!

Barney
    F orgiveness
    U nconditional Love
    C ompassion
    K indness

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fugawi's Avatar
    Very good to hear this. More choice for Canadian shooters. Congrats and thanks for stepping up.
    The above post is the intellectual property of the person writing under the pseudonym "fugawi" Any use or reproduction of such posts, in whole or in part, outside "www.canadiangunnutz.com" requires the express written consent of the author.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by cdnredneck_t3 View Post
    Good to hear you are expanding. Did you take a smith course or did you bring someone else on board?
    Will be working with a local smith with about 30yrs as a machinist. The range of services from building to finishing will be very broad.

I handle the questions and tech, organise the parts and he builds them. The goal is to get as close to a one stop shop as possible.

We will also be making a variety of parts for F class and Savage rifles as time allows.

One of our first projects will be a light bipod for F TR. The goal is sub 1lb with the stability and tracking of a pedestal rest. I have been shooting a prototype since the beginning of the year and it works great.

Now we are dressing it up, putting it on a diet and we will see how it matures.

Simple mounting and install, rigid with good tracking, ease of use, low price.

Jerry

Now I would certainly be interested in such a bipod if you are able to get it as you describe!

CGN Regular
    All good news to my ears. When I'm ready I'll ring you for that krieger!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mg4201's Avatar
    I am happy to hear that a great guy and supporter of shooting sports is doing well and expanding. Good for you. If you are thinking of savage parts there is a long list that no one else is addressing. and we will actually be able to get them because they are on this side of the border.
    It is better to live one day as a lion, and die than to live one thousand years as a lamb.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I am all ears on stuff you guys may want for Savage rifles ( and others). I know the forum is not always to best place for me to do marketing/surveys but without your input, I have no idea what shooters want.

You can add here or start a post or whatever. Eventually, I will either get a sub forum here or modify my website for comments, posts, RSS or whatever this internet stuff is (me no know no computer)

I fight with the comments from shooters not being able to get stuff, and then the issues of not being able to ask what it is they want.

Oh well, great forum never the less.

Let me know - PM or email works great too.

I just got a hold of what will likely be the final version (at least till we get some on shooters rifles). Got to test, then fab up and make a few for consumption and feedback.

I am really liking how this pod is sitting and in the same weight range as a Harris but far more rigid/solid.

Jerry

Sounds great! I have just started reading into krieger barrels because I want to do a custom build in the near future so it is great to hear you will be offering them and services!

Also just if it means anything to you, I will be building off a Stevens 200 in .243 (maybe re chamber to a .308) We will see.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast