Page 5 of 40 FirstFirst 123456789101112131525 ... LastLast

Thread: GSG 110 Round 10/22 Drum Mag

CGN Ultra frequent flyer haha49's Avatar
    I'm getting 5... nothing like going through 1 brick before a reload... now were is that loader monkey... (like the trunk monkey)

Quote Originally Posted by haha49 View Post
    The maker said they for rifle and pistol... meaning sw did it because they started making a pistol and called the mag that were a lar 15 mag is a pistol mag since its made for the pistol only..
    I think you may have mis-read my post. The S&W 15-22 is a rimfire rifle which use to have a high cap mag (around 25-30 rounds). Because S&W now do a pistol that can take the same mags the government decided that the 15-22 mags also needed to be pinned to 10. I didn't make any reference to the 10 round lar mags. I know all about the laws and background surrounding the pistol mags in rifles (beretta cx4, sub 2000, jr, ect.)

BUT for some reason they don't restrict the ruger 10/22 though there is the ruger charger which is a pistol... Is that not a grey area in the decisions of the RCMP? maybe because too many people have hicap ruger mags and it would be unreasonable to prohib the hicap ruger mags....

But thanks for the comments I appreciate the feedback.
    Last edited by rnewton; 08-23-2011 at 08:12 PM. Reason: Spelling

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Outcast's Avatar
    One stop from 100 acres with a house in the middle
    Tagged...oh ya I like

I think I ruined your roomates house coat!!!
    Money can't buy happiness but it can buy bacon which is pretty much the same thing.

Yeah..but look at the picture of that frum tho...the length of the tower is taller and the drum angle is not as agressive. My BD 50 round drum wont fit in the marauder, but u know what...blueline are just on the same street as my range so i have no problem dropping by when they have it instock and test fitting it.

Quote Originally Posted by FMP View Post
    I highly doubt it, hical mentioned the mag wells are deep and other drums wouldnt fit, But that would be awesome " if " they did.

I bought a 10/22 for this kit, and to have a 100+rd drum mag.. would be sweet

PS - Thanks Blue Line for getting this for us!!

110 rd 10/22

I'll take at least one for sure,pm me tto if possible when you get them in, Thanks!

In a fox hole south of Borden next to a great wife
    yeap...gonna have to git me one o' them high capacity clips, eh...

I NEED to put this on my MG-42 kit... I already freak them out with the 50 round Promag (when it likes to work!). Next best thing to a belt fed TNW MG42 at a fraction of the cost!
    A vision without action is just a dream, action without a vision is a nightmare - chinese proverb

As far as I know, all children in Canada have equal opportunities to go to either a great jail, or a world class school. What gets them in to either is no business of the gov't. Hokus Grey

CGN Ultra frequent flyer burnaby's Avatar
    Soon as they're in gonna run to Blueline, then straight to POCO to annoy the crowd. Bet will get lots of WTF. Will really get a chance to test out my VQ trigger in the SR22. Bring it on.

Hopefully it'll feed properly and loading won't take forever.
    Revolvers RULE; remember that next time you BEND over to pick up brass OR ejected brass pings off the precision gear.
    Looking for a car pool buddy for weekly weekday trips from Burnaby to POCO. Better yet I'll drive weekly and you take me hunting.

tag

Pictures and the real thing are two completely different things. I applaud your effort for going to check, as I mentioned i have a 10/22 and on the preorder list for the maurder kit, so if this drum works, ill be happier than a pig in sh*t Let us know when you find out!

Quote Originally Posted by sky52 View Post
    Yeah..but look at the picture of that frum tho...the length of the tower is taller and the drum angle is not as agressive. My BD 50 round drum wont fit in the marauder, but u know what...blueline are just on the same street as my range so i have no problem dropping by when they have it instock and test fitting it.
    Read -> Comprehend -> Post