Page 6 of 40 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141626 ... LastLast

Thread: GSG 110 Round 10/22 Drum Mag

Quote Originally Posted by Gopu View Post
    I will definitely get one or two. I have one that doesn't feed well now and it needs to be replaced.
    Wouldn't it be wiser to get 1 more first to see if it's reliable then chance having 3 unreliable drums?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer haha49's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by novan3 View Post
    Wouldn't it be wiser to get 1 more first to see if it's reliable then chance having 3 unreliable drums?
    If they are anything like the GSG 1911 pistol I will get 5...

Quote Originally Posted by haha49 View Post
    If they are anything like the GSG 1911 pistol I will get 5...
    I'm thinking the same... GSG yo! This ain't no "Made in China" crap.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Petrock's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rnewton View Post
    I think you may have mis-read my post. The S&W 15-22 is a rimfire rifle which use to have a high cap mag (around 25-30 rounds). Because S&W now do a pistol that can take the same mags the government decided that the 15-22 mags also needed to be pinned to 10. I didn't make any reference to the 10 round lar mags. I know all about the laws and background surrounding the pistol mags in rifles (beretta cx4, sub 2000, jr, ect.)

BUT for some reason they don't restrict the ruger 10/22 though there is the ruger charger which is a pistol... Is that not a grey area in the decisions of the RCMP? maybe because too many people have hicap ruger mags and it would be unreasonable to prohib the hicap ruger mags....

But thanks for the comments I appreciate the feedback.
    Wonder if it's because the charger comes with a 10 round rotary and the S&W all came with the long bodied mag.?.? (Your guess is as good as the next guys)
    Doesn't matter, anymore. We're only good for filling sandbags for floods and saving people during winter storms. Other-wise we're kicking posts and crazies who are over worked, over taxed, underpaid and never truly appreciated.

tagged, but preparing for dissapointment... Not to be an a**hole, it's just 90% of these dealer threads turn out to be a dissapointment it seems.

I created this thread since people kept asking me about them so I wanted to give up-to-date info
    thanks for clairifying it's not a teaser thread though!
    “We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.” -Charles Bukowski
    Donation to CPC: $100.19. Scrapping the registry: Priceless.

Revolted
    Quote Originally Posted by Haagen_Dazs View Post
    tagged, but preparing for dissapointment... Not to be an a**hole, it's just 90% of these dealer threads turn out to be a dissapointment it seems.

thanks for clairifying it's not a teaser thread though!
    We have been waiting for them for over 2 years. They had to test them to make sure they work great or they wouldn't of made them. They have been ordered and they are being produced at this time. We will be expecting them in the near future but we still have to wait from production delays to customs so the exact eta isn't set in stone. We would like them right now but we have to wait till they are ready.

Best regards,
    Scott

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Petrock's Avatar
    Will the ruger type speed loaders work on these? Gonna be hard on the fingers too load the hard way in the cold Ottawa Valley winter
    Doesn't matter, anymore. We're only good for filling sandbags for floods and saving people during winter storms. Other-wise we're kicking posts and crazies who are over worked, over taxed, underpaid and never truly appreciated.

my appoligies for using the word "special" and thank you for helping me with my ignorance afliction. i should know by now there is always an exception to every rule, and the number of rimfire round allowed in a long gun is apearantly another example!
    however i read 110 round mags NOT 100/10 round mags, please correct me if i am wrong,(im sure you will) lol

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Line View Post
    We would like them right now but we have to wait
    I hear yeah, I'm just thinking about the fun I can have with one of these!

Too bad we don't have an estimate on the price...
    “We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.” -Charles Bukowski

Quote Originally Posted by Petrock View Post
    Will the ruger type speed loaders work on these? Gonna be hard on the fingers too load the hard way in the cold Ottawa Valley winter
    Based on the picture and my speed loader I don't see there being any problems, But it will be very akward though!