FAMAE SAF/Mini SAF/SAF-200

I'm not sure I would be willing to get on a preorder given the current FAMAE problem you currently have going unless I was given a guaranteed timeline with agreement that it goes past that time frame I am given a full refund. If it's going to be 6 months tell me 6 months. If it's going to be a year then tell me that. I don't want to be given the run aroud. Your customers don't deserve that and if FAMAE is to blame then it's up to you to make the stand with them as their customer.

^^^x2^^^

Bam!!!!!!

I want some metal mags and i want em now!!!

I feel your pain! I'm at the point where I may sell off my remaining SAF and the two working mags just so I can be rid of it. Eventually these mags will also fail (I started off with seven mags) and then where will I be?

I feel your pain! I'm at the point where I may sell off my remaining SAF and the two working mags just so I can be rid of it. Eventually these mags will also fail (I started off with seven mags) and then where will I be?

I know what ya mean, IF TI can get us metal saf mags i seriously would be in for atleast 5 of them.
I can only imagine have an expensive toy without any mags and not being able to use it.

I feel your pain... all 4 of my mags are broken, so I now have a cool, restricted paperweight. C'mon, TI, get us some mags!!!

Got a PM from them a couple days ago... they took my email and said they will let me know when they make an order. So there will be some coming... no time line though!

Hey TI any updates? I know its only been a couple days, just want to be certain were not all waiting for a unicorn...

Is there a reason for the delay in getting mags?

for all you guys with broken mags it was my understanding that it was the feed lips that were weak and would break off. couldnt a gunsmith bend small pieces of sheet metal and screw them ( or otherwise affix them) into the mags to make more robust feedlips for the magazines? ( kinda like the butler creek steel lip 10/22 mags)

As you can probably tell Im not really handy at all :) so i dont how doable this is.

Back
Top Bottom