CZ 91 Skorpion

bfiles

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Super GunNutz
Rating - 99%
413   4   3
Ok North Sylva,

I am back and wanting to see what the word/eta is on these little badasses.

Any idea??????

Thanks guys as always, keep up the great work.

I would love to get a Skorpion but I don't see how they will be approved considering they are in the prohib list with any variant and there is no way you can argue the cz 91 is not a variant.

I would love to get a Skorpion but I don't see how they will be approved considering they are in the prohib list with any variant and there is no way you can argue the cz 91 is not a variant.

Hahaha, no they arent. cz 61 which is a .32 acp cal is. the .380 auto version is restricted. i know cuz i regretfully use to have one not to long ago.

I know some were imported awhile ago but thought they had some loophole and could no longer be imported. Also why has no one imported any in years?
I really hope we can get more but considering the RCMP are making anything that even looks similar prohib my hopes are not high for this one.

what are you talking about similar????
like the BRS99, or the FAMAE, or TP9 or whatver else is a restricted.

Yee who have little faith.

Meaning similar as in to the prohib Skorpion, Just as the gsg .22 mp5 and the sig 522 witch both look like prohibited firearms and are both prohibited because of this.

Love my Skorpion, I don't have a prohib license. The GSG MP5 and the Sig 522 are prohib because they were deemed variants of prohib guns. I believe the CZ61 is prohib ONLY because it's a .32, which is a prohib calibre. I think Skorpions dried up because of import/supply issues, but don't quote me on that.

To me it's always seemed as though the 91's found there way into the country via a loop-hole, or grey area, or maybe somehow they were overlooked. As much as I'd personally love to add one to my collection, I can't help but feel like we're poking the dog a bit with this one!

The Cz91s are semi-auto rifles and therefore under the current BS regs it is deemed a new gun. The original Cz61 is classed as a pistol therefor being prohibited. Totally nuts.
Neither gun should be prohibited.

Back
Top Bottom