Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 2012 Tactical Girls...

BANNED
    Hate to guess what you would call attractive!!

Quote Originally Posted by Suspect187 View Post
    Need to use better looking girls...

Quote Originally Posted by Questar View Post
    We charge $9.99 Flat Rate shipping regardless of whether you buy a $1.00 item or a $4,000 gun... or a variety of items together. It's funny how no-one complains when we charge $9.99 shipping on a multiple box shipment that costs $50 to $100 for us to ship.

Most of the time customer orders cost us way more than the $9.99 flat rate charge... often 5 times that.

I guess if all you want to buy is a calendar then we're not the vendor for you... but if you are looking to buy a few items and include a calendar then the $9.99 shipping is a really great deal since it's far less than actual cost.

Can't please everyone all the time... we accept that

Mark
    Well said Mark.
    On each side of the spectrum, there is 5% of customers, no matter what we do they will never be happy.
    Concentrate on the loyal 90%.
    FREEDOM IS EVERYTHINK

BANNED
    Ummmmmmm, just curious what type of customers are the missing 5% ??

Quote Originally Posted by jobbass View Post
    Well said Mark.
    On each side of the spectrum, there is 5% of customers, no matter what we do they will never be happy.
    Concentrate on the loyal 90%.

Questar - CGN Sponsor
    With all due respect... this is a Business Forum belonging to Questar. It is not a public forum area and we pay many thousands of dollars each year for this area. While we rarely edit or delete the posts made by others, we do draw the line at someone posting links to "other" competing products in a forum area that WE PAY FOR!

This thread was created to notify our customers that the 2012 Tactical Girls calendars were in and shipping this week. If you don't want a calendar that's fine... if you don't like the calendars, that's fine too... but some of the childish comments being made test the limits of acceptability.

I don't want to lock this thread but I will if necessary.

Comments like "too much clothing" are simply unnecessary. If you don't like it don't buy it. Same for posting links to other calendars sold by other companies.

If you want to create that kind of discussion then please start your own THREAD in one of the public forum areas... this area is not the appropriate location.

I appreciate your understanding.

Mark

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    $10 shipping flat rate is awesome. I've dealt with you before and will continue to do so however I can't buy a calendar cuz my gf is way to jealous and I've bought her firearms. I don't want to here her whining or get lead in my ass. But keep up the good work guys. A lot of us appreciate your efforts

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Avalonthas's Avatar
    Need some innocent small town girls instead of big melon ####star models
    There's Mil-spec, and then there's Gunnutz-spec.
    One is stringent, the other contains nuts.

Questar - CGN Sponsor
    Just an update...

Calendars are in and starting to ship today. We were able to reduce some of the import/transport costs and as a result the price has been reduced.

The calendars are now $17.49 (instead of $19.99 as originally expected).

All customer orders placed at the $19.99 pricing have automatically been re-priced at $17.49

Mark

Quote Originally Posted by Questar View Post
    With all due respect... this is a Business Forum belonging to Questar. It is not a public forum area and we pay many thousands of dollars each year for this area. While we rarely edit or delete the posts made by others, we do draw the line at someone posting links to "other" competing products in a forum area that WE PAY FOR!

This thread was created to notify our customers that the 2012 Tactical Girls calendars were in and shipping this week. If you don't want a calendar that's fine... if you don't like the calendars, that's fine too... but some of the childish comments being made test the limits of acceptability.

I appreciate your understanding.

Mark

I have posted a classified once in a website, someone actually wrote me about the reasons why he didnt want to buy my product...

wtf! ??

Is there actually people going around responding to adds about the reasons why they don't want something? after reading here, i guess so

I only paid 30 bucks for my add, I imagine the reaction I would have if I had to pay thousands...

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly Timoffee View Post
    Ummmmmmm, just curious what type of customers are the missing 5% ??
    we don't talk about them, cause we hear that once you say their names, the night after, you dissapear... forever.

I'm buying one right now just to irritate the trouble makers. Hell I might buy two and give it to a friend.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast