ISSC MK22 Scar like 22lr

I have noticed that the price have change. If I have pre-ordered for 650$, do the price will be the same on the invoice ?

We're starting transfers on these tonight. I hope to have a couple dozen of them out tomorrow.

Ryan

Anyword on how they run?

Not sure If I should post this, I don't want to rain on anyone's parade. From what i've heard this rifle eitehr works fantasticly or is a train wreck out of the box. Most of the flattering stories depicting the issc in a good light have been hearsay.

I have however come across what I think is a top to bottom youtube review of this gun. It highlights the main flaws and weakness for the ISSC debunking the hype. I think for this gun owner This is as honest a free opinion you can come by for this gun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGQebWUlfUU

Don't hate me.

Not sure If I should post this, I don't want to rain on anyone's parade. From what i've heard this rifle eitehr works fantasticly or is a train wreck out of the box. Most of the flattering stories depicting the issc in a good light have been hearsay.

I have however come across what I think is a top to bottom youtube review of this gun. It highlights the main flaws and weakness for the ISSC debunking the hype. I think for this gun owner This is as honest a free opinion you can come by for this gun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGQebWUlfUU

Don't hate me.

Interesting video, thanks for posting!

Man I do not know whether to pull the trigger on this gun or not.

I love it alot but it appears there are quite a bit of FTE or FTF issues with it and general quality issues as well.

Man I do not know whether to pull the trigger on this gun or not.

I love it alot but it appears there are quite a bit of FTE or FTF issues with it and general quality issues as well.
My experience from my FDE colour ISSC 22 has been excellent. Stellar accuracy, 600 rounds with only one FTE and fun to shoot. I have not used loctite one any screws and they are still nice and tight. The weak part of the rifle is the stock from my own experience. I managed to break mine - where it mounts to the frame - by simply hitting it against the shooting bench the last time out. The plastic is brittle and not tolerant to any sort of "rough use". I am getting a new stock and I will treat it as motion-triggered explosive from now on.

Back
Top Bottom