Thread: Great Service!

Great Service!

i placed an online order at 2:15pm est last thursday, and called in with my cc to pay for the item. was a bit iffy on that since it would have been nice to be able to do it online. either way not a big deal, person i spoke to was nice, pulled up the order took my cc # and said it should probably go out that day. (i wasn't holding my breath) by 6:15pm est i had a tracking # from canada post, got the rifle today. and when i went to the postal office to pick it up (they tried to deliver it while i wasn't home) they said they had it most of the weekend but couldn't deliver until today.

was a real pleasure to deal with Frontier, fast and friendly. i'm totally going to buy from you guys again with that service.

I second the great service comment.

Just bought my first gun. (Yes, an SKS). 1949 model silver bolt with spike bayonet. Looks great.

I placed an order and i got an e-mail within a day saying that something went wrong with the internet order. I called, gave my CC number again and they had the rifle shipped before closing time. Very fast problem resolution if you ask me.

I'm very happy and will be doing business with Frontier again.

Thanks =)

I love frontier too!! And allwAys friendly and patient to answer any and all newbie questions!!

I've been buying stuff from frontier since mid 09 and yes while some items are somewhat pricey compared to other companies there service rocks!!! I bought a new shotgun from them on Friday and I pick it up from the post office on Monday with free shipping to boot!!
    Glock 21SF 45acp
    Russian SKS 7.62x39
    Mossberg 590 12ga
    Ruger M77 30.06

CGN Regular
    I could not agree more. I made a recent purchase and was more than pleased and will deifinately be a repeat customer.