Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181921 ... LastLast

Thread: New skorpion

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sargeant Slaughter View Post
    Just another wanna be smg (oversized pistol ) At least get a vz 58 in a 7 1/2 " barrel in a real caliber 7.62 x 39 . Better yet stamp out the Liberals n NDP and maybe you can play in my sandbox with real toys .
    HAHAHA, yup. couldnt have said it better.

I still want this to though to round out the collection

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sargeant Slaughter View Post
    Just another wanna be smg (oversized pistol ) At least get a vz 58 in a 7 1/2 " barrel in a real caliber 7.62 x 39 . Better yet stamp out the Liberals n NDP and maybe you can play in my sandbox with real toys .
    9x19 gets pretty respectable velocities out of a longer barrel.

A short-barrelled rifle in 7.62x39 will be substantially louder, have substantially more muzzle flash and the recoil will not be even remotely in the same league.

The rifle in 7.62x39 will have a longer overall length due to the size of the magwell... It will be heavier, you won't be able to carry as many rounds...

How's the armour penetration of your run of the mill 7.62x39 when shot from a short barrel?
    If you're going through hell, keep going.

Quote Originally Posted by SCDL View Post
    9x19 gets pretty respectable velocities out of a longer barrel.
    Yes.

A short-barrelled rifle in 7.62x39 will be substantially louder, have substantially more muzzle flash and the recoil will not be even remotely in the same league.
    True.

The rifle in 7.62x39 will have a longer overall length due to the size of the magwell... It will be heavier, you won't be able to carry as many rounds...
    Yes. However, that's the trade off between a short range and an intermediate round. Besides, it's moot point is not? You're not going to find yourself in a gun fight and it's probable that neither will I, or anyone else here on CGN.

How's the armour penetration of your run of the mill 7.62x39 when shot from a short barrel?
    It'll still be far better than 9x19. Besides, do you think he intends on shooting someone with body armour? If not, who cares? For recreational shooting any cartridge will "kill" paper. 9x19 is of course the preferrable round for reactive metal targets. Unless of course, you enjoy ruining range property.

Mr. bfiles You should have kept that skorpion I sold you . You have to realize though your Benelli M4 Entrygun can kick out more 36 cal pellets ( 8/ 000 buckshot x 6 ) than a subgun can . You should keep that one .

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    I know, too late now. it is already gone, but in time i will get another m4 and the same skorp you sold me along with the new evo III

give me a non-restricted 18.5 with the barrel shrouded with mock-suppressor to like mp5-sd and i am in for sure.

Last edited by Obsessed; 07-05-2013 at 03:49 AM.

Damn thats nice! We've got great Guns and Motorcycles currently coming out from all over Europe. Price is major though. If its around $1500 it would be cheaper than the competition and definitely worth considering. I don't see it being around a grand. Has to be more.
    I like pistols

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by 2bad4u2 View Post
    Yes. However, that's the trade off between a short range and an intermediate round. Besides, it's moot point is not? You're not going to find yourself in a gun fight and it's probable that neither will I, or anyone else here on CGN.
    I certainly don't plan on getting into unnecessary confrontations, but these firearms WERE designed for police and military use. There IS a niche for these firearms to fill.

It'll still be far better than 9x19. Besides, do you think he intends on shooting someone with body armour? If not, who cares? For recreational shooting any cartridge will "kill" paper. 9x19 is of course the preferrable round for reactive metal targets. Unless of course, you enjoy ruining range property.
    It really depends on the rounds fired. Still, I'd like to see some calibrated ballistic gelatin tests of a krink.
    If you're going through hell, keep going.

Last edited by Obsessed; 07-05-2013 at 03:48 AM.