Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 35678910111213141516171819202123 ... LastLast

Thread: New skorpion

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Update please?????

We have the "green light" from CZ, we will now apply for import Cert so that we can bring in two samples, one select fire and one semi only for classification. This will be followed by a PO so we expect delivery for the first quarter of 2012. We anticipate the retail to be under $2,000.00, this price is subject to confirmation. Mag capacity will be 5 rds. With the CZ we have not ordered any non restricted, yet! We could, would you like plain barrels or with fake suppressor?
    Last edited by Mr Wolverine; 11-21-2011 at 05:06 PM.

bEAUTIFUL jOHN, I think I speak for the rest of us when you say non restricted with a fake suppressor would be the way to go.

I am in right now for a restricted version.

Just sent my Pre-Order in for a Restricted version,

Thanks alot John!!!!!

Can not wait.

Any idea on what will be coming with them accessorie wise, mags, cleaning kit, ??????

BANNED
    Are these ONLY in 9mm?

I think these are just 9mm.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Danimal247's Avatar
    Hey John, these better be coming with the plastic case pictured in this photo - looks like the perfect carrying accessory!

http://www.czub.cz/zbrojovka/cz-sale...3%20A1_ENG.pdf

If the fake can doesn't add significantly to the cost of a plain barrel or considerably heavier in weight, it would have a more pleasant appearance. Have any pictres so we can see the difference between them?

[QUOTE=Mr Wolverine;6406153]We have the "green light" from CZ, we will now apply for import Cert so that we can bring in two samples, one select fire and one semi only for classification. This will be followed by a PO so we expect delivery for the first quarter of 2012. We anticipate the retail to be under $2,000.00, this price is subject to confirmation. Mag capacity will be 5 rds. With the CZ we have not ordered any non restricted, yet! We could, would you like plain barrels or with fake suppressor?

PRE-ORDERS:

Further to my last, I am having to change our policy: No PRE-ORDERS just yet please. (I have received one from bfiles which we will honour) If we are oversold when the first shipment arrives our computerized system it makes very labour intenstive and difficult to fairly allocate between our major dealers and retail customers. In fairness to everyone when we are ready to take orders we will announce it here on CGN, our web page and to our dealers. Then we will not be taking pre-orders but definite orders only, at that time we will be able to confirm all the details and price. When you place a definite order we will require payment details so that when the shipment arrives we can simply process your order and charge your CC.

Quote Originally Posted by Danimal247 View Post
    Hey John, these better be coming with the plastic case pictured in this photo - looks like the perfect carrying accessory!

http://www.czub.cz/zbrojovka/cz-sale...3%20A1_ENG.pdf
    Yes, I hope so as well, it will make shipping easier, but I want to keep the cost down, we will have to wait and see.