Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4141617181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: New skorpion

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Epoxy7's Avatar
    Have done some looking into this firearm. Looks like delayed blowback for the action. I'm really liking this one. Depending on price I'm interested.

My only concern is with the detachable stock that they might classify it as a pistol. Good for 10 round mag limit but bad since it can't be had in non restricted if that is the way they go.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jeffcarr88's Avatar
    Is this actually coming?!?!?!

Wow I'd love to get my hands on one of these. Will depend on price. Something this nice I would assume would have a hefty price tag. It would be nice non-restricted but it would also be nice to have 10rd mags if it was classified as a pistol.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Epoxy7's Avatar
    With regards to the non restricted versions.

A bull barrel actually looks decent. It has some benefits as well. As for balance. It's not really an issue with most of these firearms.

Here's a CX4 Storm with a bull barrel. No balance issues and it looks decent in non restricted. If not possible the fake suppressor at least keeps it looking decent at NR lengths.

Bump!!!

Saw these in a ad for either a German or Swiss gun store, online...semi auto only version. Can we expect them soon? Their price was around $1800 I believe? ...once converted

Quote Originally Posted by jeffcarr88 View Post
    Bump!!!

Saw these in a ad for either a German or Swiss gun store, online...semi auto only version. Can we expect them soon? Their price was around $1800 I believe? ...once converted
    The EVO 3 semi auto carbine will not be available in Canada for several months as Canada has more stringent requirements on this type of semi auto carbine. We are working with CZ to perfect a design that will meet all Canadian requirements as their current semi auto as offer elsewhere would not be acceptable here.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Still looking forward to it BIG TIME John!!!!!!!!!!

Cant wait
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

^^^^^^^^^^ x2!!!!!!

Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    The EVO 3 semi auto carbine will not be available in Canada for several months as Canada has more stringent requirements on this type of semi auto carbine. We are working with CZ to perfect a design that will meet all Canadian requirements as their current semi auto as offer elsewhere would not be acceptable here.
    Awesome...thanks for all the hard work!!! Just glad to know it is still happening

When are the old skorpion coming in?