New skorpion

I have wanted this gun for a long time. Glad to see it's finally coming.
You should ask them about making a Canadian version with 18.5" barrel and a longer handguard at the front. something like this. (A quick photoshop)
Non-restricted would be great.
scorpionevo3a1ezkmo.jpg

This for sure, I find the fake can idea pretty cheesy myself.

The Skorpion evo 3 look pretty the same as B&T ACP9 . If we can compare to europe it will be under 2k here like Wolv said!

Are you serious? Lots of differences. To a casual non-shooter, they look similar. The casual non-shooter would probably think they are M-16s.

No, no!!....non-res please, I've put all my purchases on hold for this. If it shows up restricted I'll be forced to buy something silly, like a 3D television.

So..... anyone got a solid release date for these??? Are they going to be shipped to Canada soon...???? I feel like a kid before xmas..... not knowing when xmas will be!!!!

Apparently there is no Santa Clause, that's according to Scroge who is the only 'special' guy on the pre-order list.... I'm sulking, cause I don't want a TV

With the CZ we have not ordered any non restricted, yet! We could, would you like plain barrels or with fake suppressor?

If I have money for one of these say 6 months from now, I'd be interested in Non-Restricted version, with a barrel no longer than it legally needs to be (18.5"??? I can't recall)...and I'd want a fake suppressor that I could unscrew/remove if I want it lighter weight.

Really quite a nice looking piece this one! And made by CZ of -75 and VZ-58 fame? Yea, sounds good!

So..... anyone got a solid release date for these??? Are they going to be shipped to Canada soon...???? I feel like a kid before xmas..... not knowing when xmas will be!!!![/QUOTE

I would anticipate a Spring delivery, we have to first import samples and have them approved.
Ok great!!! I'll start saving up. This is going to be a great rifle for the whole family!!! Thx Mr. Wolverine! I look forward to doing more business with you.

Back
Top Bottom