B.A.D. A.S.S 90 and 45 degree throw AR-15 safeties

Was in the store on Tuesday and bought one. What more could a left handed shooter want on a right handed AR? Instructions didn't help me much, YouTube has some great videos that made it simple.

Great shop to wonder around in and the range looked pretty good!

Last edited:
Was there a change in your (TSE) email or something? I can't seem to get a reply on my inquiries about these.

Was there a change in your (TSE) email or something? I can't seem to get a reply on my inquiries about these.

If you are looking to order, the best way to contact our online sales team is their direct email of websales@theshootingedge.com

If you are just looking to inquire about stock levels and availability, any of our counter staff is more than ready to assist you. 403-720-4867

Sometimes emails will get caught in the spam filter, we always try to keep the standard of answering all online requests in 1-2 business days. If you do not hear back in that time, there is the strong chance of a technical issue and would advise a phone call so we can thoroughly assist you!

edit: Please also remember that if you are trying to contact Justin though his email or CGN account that he sadly is no longer a part of the edge team. All inquiries must be made to the above mentioned email address

Last edited:
Please also remember that if you are trying to contact Justin though his email or CGN account that he sadly is no longer a part of the edge team. All inquiries must be made to the above mentioned email address

I'm thinking that was the issue. Thank you for the prompt reply!

Back
Top Bottom