B.A.D. A.S.S 90 and 45 degree throw AR-15 safeties

Still looking to grab a couple of these too. Are there any other 45 degree safeties on the market and available in Canada?

There is a small steel pin in the axis of the B.A.D. short throw selector. This is to prevent installation into normal AR-15 lowers with standard 270-0-90 degree selector markings.

Why? Because when set to Fire, the Short Throw selector doesn't actually point directly at the 90 degree position. It sits at 45 degrees. For an unfamiliar user it doesn't point to 'Fire', but it WILL fire. Liability reasons.

Thus:
Disclaimer - The 45 degree 'Short Throw' A.S.S. will NOT fit standard AR-15 receivers without modification. Modification of the safety voids all warranties expressed or implied. Buyer assumes all other responsibility for any loss, damage, or injury to persons or property arising out of, connected with, or resulting from the use of these products, either alone or in combination with other products/components.

15 minutes with a file will take it off.

Any chance these will be put on the webstore for sale? I've called twice, sent you an e-mail last week and just sent one to Sean a couple hours ago. I realize it may take time for Sean to reply, I'm just paranoid they're going to sell out before I can give someone money for a pair.

Awesome price also considering that they're listed as $60 U.S. on Battle Arms website (even if you could order from them)...@jjr...keep calling my friend...these are worth the effort.

We were having a problem with stock not showing as 'in inventory' on the site, it's being fixed now. I emailed you back there jjr.

Back
Top Bottom