Mossberg MVP

Surprised this thread doesn't have a picture yet!
Mossberg-MVP-Series-Predator-Rifle-18inch.jpg

Lets hope that the MVP doesn't get the bad rap the Night Train has, and it might end up being a not-too-bad rifle.

So I'm still not understanding why these guns are currently for sale in the US (and have been for months now), but we won't see them here in Canada until next year?

Somebody want to help me out with this one?

just searched for this gun on CGN after watching American Guns season 2 episode 5....some numbnuts paid $8K for an engraved and worked over MVP and a S&W Governor....both guns retail in the $600 range. Laugh2

Anyways i liked the MVP and wanted to know if and when its available. bummer its not until late this year/next year.

just searched for this gun on CGN after watching American Guns season 2 episode 5....some numbnuts paid $8K for an engraved and worked over MVP and a S&W Governor....both guns retail in the $600 range. Laugh2

Anyways i liked the MVP and wanted to know if and when its available. bummer its not until late this year/next year.

They ruined it with the scout mounting...

lol, how about the fact that he paid 8K and hes LEFT HANDED! with a right handed bolt action gun...

if you were to fork over that large coinage wouldnt you want it to at least be left handed?

It would be great to see this turn out to be a decent rifle. Hopefully the feed mechanism is reliable, the trigger tuneable or replaceable, and the barrel threaded to the receiver.

Back
Top Bottom