Mossberg MVP

^^^ At what range were those groups shot at? Hopefully, more than 200 yds. No offence, but I don't see where you could claim that it "shoots well".

I think it performed well for it's price and type of rifle. Of course elitism can come in all forms and types really....

I think it performed well for it's price and type of rifle. Of course elitism can come in all forms and types really....

With the images being so close together I missed the text between them. No elitism here. I plan on buying one of these rifles in the future, which is the reason for me commenting in this thread to begin with. How about you, do you own one?

Look what came in the mail today.

10933098636_45449ce86d.jpg

I wonder who at mossberg thought people wanted another varmint .223 more than the patrol? Like really how did we have so many of those varmints with no patrols at all

I wonder who at mossberg thought people wanted another varmint .223 more than the patrol? Like really how did we have so many of those varmints with no patrols at all

i didnt even think to ask that and its a good question, SOOO many well priced varmint rifles out there in .223, they make tactical lever actions but only make a few of the patrols? I dont get it.

Might the fact that the patrol model comes with a muzzle break is interfering with it's importation into Canada? I heard that State Department restrictions forced Ruger to produce an export model of the Gunsight Scout without the muzzle break and that the RFBs imported into Canada also had to come without flash hiders.

That would be a shame, as the combination of scope mounts and open sights on the Patrol would make it an ideal choice. The folks at Mossberg might have decided that it was easier to simply export the Varmint models to Canada than make an export friendly Patrol model.

Back
Top Bottom