100% Terrable service

mmcintyre1220

CGN frequent flyer
GunNutz
Just kidding. Outstanding service guys. Ordered my Norinco 1911A1 on september 23rd and it was delivered on the 28th. Friendly staff, walked me through the process as this was not only my first purchase from marstar but my first online restricted purchase. Nice finish on the norc compared to some of the other norinco 1911"s I have seen. The 1 mag it came with is 100% defective. I emailed marstar this morning and within 30 minutes had a reply offering to replace the defective mag. Thanks again for the great service/product. Even tho the mag is a toast the fast acting customer service completely made up for the issue. I will defiantly be a return customer.

how come so many guys are posting great service thank yous with jokey thread titles saying the opposite.... you know some people might not read the thread and only see the title and think it's negative.... sorry for ranting on your thread but i've seen it like 10 times now and it must be frustrating for the dealers it happens to.

WINNIPEGER;
"how come so many guys are posting great service thank yous with jokey thread titles saying the opposite...."

It boils down to the fact that most happy satified customers do not take the time to write, whereas those that have a complaint will write, yell, scream and take real delight in ranting in public.... Uder an assumed pen name of course
John

Just kidding. Outstanding service guys. Ordered my Norinco 1911A1 on september 23rd and it was delivered on the 28th. Friendly staff, walked me through the process as this was not only my first purchase from marstar but my first online restricted purchase. Nice finish on the norc compared to some of the other norinco 1911"s I have seen. The 1 mag it came with is 100% defective. I emailed marstar this morning and within 30 minutes had a reply offering to replace the defective mag. Thanks again for the great service/product. Even tho the mag is a toast the fast acting customer service completely made up for the issue. I will defiantly be a return customer.

Don't let them bug you, mmcintyre1220, your spelling is quite a bit above average by internet standards: only three errors, one of them deliberate. You're being picked on for getting a word wrong in the title line. Even nitpicking, all I can come up with is capitalize "September" and "Marstar" and delete the quotation mark (or apostrophe) from "1911s". And add a comma after "Outstanding service".

Back
Top Bottom