Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kel Tec Arrivals

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by lone-wolf View Post
    It's not what the magazines work in, but what the magazines were designed for.
    So LAR15 magazines are designed for a pistol, and if they happen to fit in a rifle, the law says that's OK.
    Might need some paper work to back that up if you encounter any police, not something I worry about though.

If I recall correctly about the Remy pumps, we can't get 30rd magazines marked for the rifle as it's be determined by the rcmp that they use ar15 magazines, so must be pinned to 5.
    Yeah I just stumbled upon the Questar thread they had Sticky'd in regards to all that LAR15-ness... better then havin 5 rounds thats for sure...

Contributing Dealer Frontier Firearms's Avatar
    Never noticed that. Fixed now.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Silveragent's Avatar
    This still on track for the 20th?
    ---
    Home club : PCDHFC, shoots IPSC, black rifles, hunts badly

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Silveragent's Avatar
    Frontier, you guys were awesome in your communication to me, keeping me updated on when you were going to ship out and Canada Post did their part to in getting it to me over the weekend. Excellent service. You've earned a repeat customer.

Also thank you for shipping it in a generic cardboard box. As it turns out, my landlord intercepted my box on the way into my building, signed for it and 'helpfully' left it outside my apartment door, believing for some reason that I was inside my apartment at the time. Thankfully, it did not walk away otherwise my next call would have been to the police. Next time I will know not to have it shipped to anywhere except to my office.
    ---
    Home club : PCDHFC, shoots IPSC, black rifles, hunts badly

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12