Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Floro MK9

BANNED

Floro MK9

Have you guys looked into these at all? They are made in the Philippines

http://www.floro-intl.com/mk9_submachine_gun.pdf

Cool!

The Philippines appears to be loaded with small manufacturers turning out guns of various quality. Can anyone here fill us in on what is going on there?
    Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful.
    - Seneca the Younger

Sweet Jeebus I want one of those!

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Kveldulf View Post
    The Philippines appears to be loaded with small manufacturers turning out guns of various quality. Can anyone here fill us in on what is going on there?
    Hardly any gun laws...

BANNED
    I am pretty sure their president is a sport shooter

BANNED
    Actually reading online they are apparently strict? I thought they could have full autos etc., I always see civilians with full autos in the Philippines on youtube.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Tuco Pike's Avatar
    We are not associating what is legal with what criminals do are we? Just because something is illegal doesn't mean someone or anyone won't do it or can't get it. There are thousands of full auto's in civilian hands in Canada too, a small few with firearms licenses and rights to own these legally, whereas the vast majority of them, not so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuco Pike View Post
    We are not associating what is legal with what criminals do are we? Just because something is illegal doesn't mean someone or anyone won't do it or can't get it. There are thousands of full auto's in civilian hands in Canada too, a small few with firearms licenses and rights to own these legally, whereas the vast majority of them, not so much.
    What's sad? The law officials know this, yet they continue to penalize us legal gun owners, and restrict us with crap like barrel lengths and magazine limits, and denying us the right to own anything interesting or slightly risque. They know we're safe, but we can't have anything full auto (and those that can, aren't allowed using it). Dumb.

ON a side note, I still wish we could get some cheap semi-auto only SMG's in Canada.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuco Pike View Post
    The laws there are really confusing but civis can have full autos etc.

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast