SWAT Boot event and MASSIVE storewide sale!

ONE DAY ONLY!

29 October 2011

Original Shoe maker of SWAT Boots will be at our store with their trailer and tent display, all makes and sizes of their fantastic lightweight tactical boots at a steeply discounted price.

Storewide, we will be offering up to %25 off our other items!

ZukSu.jpg

Any pictures and prices of the boots?

Original SWAT boots

Easily our best seller. SWAT boots are affordable, lightweight and available in a large array of types and sizes. Black and tan, with or without side zip, with or without a safety toe. Half sizes are available up to size 12. We can also get women's sizes and children too. Fall is now upon us, ask us about SWAT's waterproof line of tactical boots.

$125-$225 depending on the model.

I've had several pairs of swats, and they're a great boot. However I am now looking for a different boot since I had a poor experience with one of my pairs and SWAT didn't care to reply to my attempts to contact them. I suppose loosing 1 customer out of a million doesn't mean much, right?

For those wondering, they were the 9" side zip, and the upper split and separated from the lower after minimal use.

That being said, I've enjoyed my other pairs; a great light duty general purpose boot (just not the best for heavy field use). Price point is lower than others, but don't expect them to last any serious length of time - you get what you pay for.

Check out the Blackhawk Warrior boot, They to will be on sale and are an awesome boot for in the field. Not to mention they are waterproof and have a Vibram sole. This is the boot we also use in the field and other troops in our area and units love them. We will be listing our boots at a sale price on the website a week in advance so those out of town can purchase them.

The Metro Classic are the best boots of the brand. By far the best all round traction and sole for a indoor/outdoor enviornment. I have gone through six pairs of them...

So I have another addiction sue me!

Back
Top Bottom