Thread: North Eastern Arms on the way

Contributing Dealer Target Sports Center's Avatar

North Eastern Arms on the way

Just an update on NEA products.

Currently we have NEA shotgun adapters of Remington 870. Also 9" and 12" NEA barrels for the Ruger 10/22.

NEA-15 rifles in bound, should be here by end of next week. Yay.

NEA complete and stripped lowers are en route.

So hang in there guys. The complete NEA-15 rifle is almost here.
    Target Sports Canada
    905-888-8288 Phone
    905-888-8688 Fax
    RANGE/STORE HOURS

• MONDAY-SATURDAY 10AM-9PM
    • SUNDAY & HOLIDAYS 10AM-6PM

[b]info@targetsportscanada.com

Would be great if you guys updated the inventory on your website once in a blue moon,

also what is the retail for the NEA-15 ?

Thats great to hear, nothing beats going down and seeing the NEA inventory first hand; its a great cooperative effort between the two businesses that really helps everyone involved...Ill be there as soon as some show up to handle!

Like SniperXxx said, I used to check your used section almost daily and venture to the store every couple weeks to look at something of interest; often buying said used gun, now I only drop by when Im in the neighbor hood every few months and couldn't tell you the last time I purchased anything, other than the stock adapter last spring. I guarantee your new/used items would sell allot better if there was an up to date list put online; dont worry about pictures. Epp's page is circa 1960 and their inventory is updated instantly surely it cant be that hard... When I head up there, I typically go cash in hand to look at things.. Oh.I hear my dot matrix printer going, someone traded something in, I better go check their update.