S&W 629 "Canadian Edition"

Im hoping it doesnt have full underlug, but ill be happy with whatever they do.

Your hopes would be dashed as it does have the full underlug. S&W said July, but.... as NS said, more likely in the Fall/Winter/Spring/Next Summer. We all know how high Canada is on their priority. It seems though that we might be gaining, as Ruger is making a whole pile of guns to cater to the Canadian Market (or perhaps that is a pleasant side effect of their endevours focusing on other clients).

Your hopes would be dashed as it does have the full underlug. S&W said July, but.... as NS said, more likely in the Fall/Winter/Spring/Next Summer. We all know how high Canada is on their priority. It seems though that we might be gaining, as Ruger is making a whole pile of guns to cater to the Canadian Market (or perhaps that is a pleasant side effect of their endevours focusing on other clients).

Why are there not more Ruger Redhawks with 4.2 inch bbl available, i have only ever saw one. Id rather have a smith just the same.

Why are there not more Ruger Redhawks with 4.2 inch bbl available, i have only ever saw one. Id rather have a smith just the same.

+1! I too would prefer the no underlug version but I'll still take a 4.2" 629 over the Ruger any day.....can't wait till these are available!

163414_01_md.jpg

one of those in a 4.2 would be very nice...

A couple of guys on here bought 4.2 inch blued and engraved model 29's from P&D over the last few months, the owner of P&D said they were legal canadian length and had them re registered as restricted only, they apparently show as 4 inch on the S&W sight but are canadaian legal

Back
Top Bottom