CZ 858 Magwell adapters.

It seem that B&T adapter is really thick and it will protrude a lot from the sides. But it's aluminium and will not brake. CSA one is really slick, looks very flush, but it's stupid plastic that will eventually break. I really want to see B&T one in person until passing a final judgment tho....

MagwellFAI006.jpg

11-29-11_3334.jpg

This is going over my head . A 10 round "pistol mag" plugs right into an AR so why won't 10 round "pistol" 7.62x39 mags plug right into my CZ 858 without an adapter ? Why can't the manufacturer chop 858 mags to 10 rounds and stamp "pistol" on the side of the mag ? Not like there wouldn't be a market for them in Canada .

There would first need.to be cz858 pistol that was made so that it could not accept a stock. And.I don't.think.there is much of a market

Are there any 5/30 XCR "rifle mags"? Would they fit into the modified 858?

If this works reliably then many thanks to Wolverine for making this happen.

There would first need.to be cz858 pistol that was made so that it could not accept a stock. And.I don't.think.there is much of a market

That is not true. It just can't have a stock attached from the factory. Every other handgun/rifle is able to take stocks.

Back
Top Bottom