CZ 858 Magwell adapters.

curious - anyone have all these problems with the 762 version??

None of the 7.62 versions we have tested here have had any of these issues. It seems to be affecting only the 223 versions.

If anyone else have done testing on either the 7.62 or 223 with the B&T adapter please feel free to post here. The more information everyone has, the better. Thanks guys.

Just got my B&T adapter fitted on by wolverine, ill post pics and maybe take a video next time i go to the range. It seems very sturdy, and the colour goes well with my flat black arma coat.

Is there a special package deal of:

Machined 858/CSA series rifle
Magwell adapter
10 rd mags
Test fired, everything professionally done...

I'd be interested in that, 110%. Instead of buying everything individually.

Is there a special package deal of:

(All the work done)

Machined 858/CSA series rifle
Magwell adapter
10 rd mags
Test fired, everything professionally done...

I'd be interested in that, 110%.

Please contact the sales department, the guys may be able to work out somehting for you but I can't comment here with certainty.

CZ, any model: $695.00
Mag well machining: $50.00
Magwell adapter: $185.00

10 rnd XCR pistol mags, 8 required (no couplers in the price..) for the "Canadian 20": $207.60 (based on the 5 rounder price...)

Sub total: $1137.60

Tax, @ 12%: $136.52
Shipping, call it $35.00

Total, $1309.12..

My mornin' brain stretch...

Just so you know, the 8 mags give you 3 coupled 10 rounders, for the standard 3 shingle loadout, with one coupled in the gun...

Last edited:
CZ, any model: $695.00
Mag well machining: $50.00
Magwell adapter: $185.00

10 rnd XCR pistol mags, 8 required (no couplers in the price..) for the "Canadian 20": $207.60

Sub total: $1137.60

Tax, @ 12%: $136.52
Shipping, call it $35.00

Total, $1309.12..

That's a good start.

But I think he is asking about a fully assembled and test-fired gun.

100%
It's test fired at the factory- you get the target. The magwell either holds the mag, and feeds the rounds, or it doesn't- if that's the part that needs to be 'shot', before shipping, I'd say 'OK', as feed issues seem to abound; paying for the mod, magwell, and magazines, should at least come with a level of comfort that the gun will run.

I'd be driving the setup through 75 plus mag changes, on the move, in the rain and mud..(cause god knows, it don't sun, when I want to 'gun'...), and would like to be able to comment on it...this set up is definitely on my 'to have' list, particularly as I can piggy back the mag set up to my XCR 7.62x39 conversion...

Yes, I was inquiring about everything already professionally changed over and installed, not the individual parts... and to see if everything works properly. That's all I was asking. Maybe Wolverine can put together a

CZ858 rifle with XCR conversion package: $----, professionally done and guaranteed for fitment and function, something like that.

Yes, I was inquiring about everything already professionally changed over and installed, not the individual parts... and to see if everything works properly. That's all I was asking. Maybe Wolverine can put together a

CZ858 rifle with XCR conversion package: $----, professionally done and guaranteed for fitment and function, something like that.

They are already I thought? Same price as everything done separately.

Yes we could do that, it would be the total of the parts plus $30 to cover assembly and test firing with 20 rds of non corrosive ammo. We will have to create a new part number for this before you can order on line from the web page, in the meantime please order by e-mail to sales@wolverinesupplies.com

Dear Mr. Wolverine.
If I can make a suggestion;

A youtube video of a CZ-858 running with 10 round pistol magazines would be the best thing you could ever do for sales.

I think a lot of people are skeptical of how they will function.

A video showing someone ripping through a 10 round mag, changing mags, and ripping through another ten rounds would be awesome.

Dear Mr. Wolverine.
If I can make a suggestion;

A youtube video of a CZ-858 running with 10 round pistol magazines would be the best thing you could ever do for sales.

I think a lot of people are skeptical of how they will function.

A video showing someone ripping through a 10 round mag, changing mags, and ripping through another ten rounds would be awesome.

Word

I know I'm digging up a little bit this thread.

But I would like to know if anybody in there might have the external dimension of the LAR15 pistol magazine?

Thank you

Back
Top Bottom