Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Frontier Firearms trustworthy?

All I can say is that the 1% of ppl who are unhappy with Frontier must have unattainable standards or must be seriously lacking in manners to get Marlin mad.The guy is a nice human being!
    Family comes first!

Frontier is top notch in my opinion. Bought my first and second handguns from them without a hitch. Second was in the mail the next day. Have also bought a thousand rounds from them and free shipping on everything.

Have always had excellent service from these guys!
    Would like ppl to say what the crappy service was they obtained from them with more details rather than "they suk"!

Quote Originally Posted by Xman View Post
    All I can say is that the 1% of ppl who are unhappy with Frontier must have unattainable standards or must be seriously lacking in manners to get Marlin mad.The guy is a nice human being!

I double that... having been in business myself I know that you just can't please everyone ... there are those people out there that are just wired wrong from the factory and they can't be pleased...

A very wise man once said... "you'll always find what you're looking for"... if you're looking for fault... you'll find it.

Cheers.
    Garbal

Hands down awesome people. First gun I ever bought for myself was from them. When it showed up it was missing one of the mags oredered. One phone call to them (short, sweet) and it was out the next day. Highly recommended. 2 or 3 people pissed in a hundred is pretty good confidence/honesty rating, especially considering all they can say is "these guys suck!" My experience with Frontier tells me that these people are more than likely ill mannered crybabies!!

Absolutely awesome. I used a credit card and I didn't have any issues. I have even spoken with them on the phone and they were very helpful.
    When a government and its policing powers are the only ones to have the ability of firearms; and, when they overstep or fail to protect the will of people, the result, is a people that either become servants of the government; have not the ability to put meat on the table for their hungry families; or, are vulnerable, without the protection to which they were entitled.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by trebor2880 View Post
    $1.50 with TD, also.
    I'm with TD too. First, and consequently last, EMT I did bumped the price up too much

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by rednex3 View Post
    [...] My experience with Frontier tells me that these people are more than likely ill mannered crybabies!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Ardent's Avatar
    Northern BC, Coastal BC, or Africa. Depends on the season.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirt McGirt View Post
    Yo dey be strait up legit homie. Aint no thang.
    How about a forum rule requiring you don't intentionally go to the effort of desecrating English? It's one thing if you talk like you're disabled, but writing like that is a choice and takes effort.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by JHC View Post
    It was moved by a mod to this sub forum.
    In that case, I apologize for bitching at you.