Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101112131416 ... LastLast

Thread: Frontier Firearms trustworthy?

Multiple purchase, all by EMT. I've never had any problem. Great people to deal with. I got a restricted (shipped to ONT) about 5 days after ordering.

Dink

CGN Regular
    absolutely, you WILL NOT have any issues. Guaranteed.

They're fantastic to buy from. Orders ship fast. No complaints. Good people.

I've had one deal with them. It went smoothly and they shipped ASAP. I will make a point of dealing with them in the future.
    There is no faith, which has never yet been broken, except that of a truly faithful dog.

Konrad Z. Lorenz

CGN Ultra frequent flyer subdermal's Avatar
    No complaints, and I was pleasantly surprised by the speed of shipment.
    No man is a friend of freedom who champions his own while decrying that of others.

"Do what you will and harm no one" shall be the whole of the law.

I've had great service from them but my gf has had what she considers alright service. Her issue was that she had bought a millet scope from them but the sunshade was oval and didn't fit, she expected them to pay for the return shipping since they shipped her a faulty item but they said they wouldn't and if she wanted someone to pay for return shipping she should try her luck with millet in the states. She ended up paying for the item (just the sunshade) to be sent back and they were covering the shipping back to her. I personally wouldn't hesitate to order from them as they have good service and prices.
    Last edited by Pule; 11-25-2011 at 01:56 PM. Reason: she got the sunshade yesterday afternoon.

a buddy of mine bought a rifle from them and cannot say enough about the good service he received.
    Last edited by inverted_worm; 11-25-2011 at 01:50 PM. Reason: spelling

Like Garbal Says, you can send him cash if you like, and if you over pay, you will get the difference back along with your goods. 1000% trustworthy.

An example of what customer service should be like everywhere.

CGN Regular
    Don't know about everyone else, but my bank charges me $12.50 for each EMT. Might end up costing the same as on the credit card anyways.

Awesome service. I bought a restricted from them shipped to ON within 1 week. Later had an issue with The CFO and the Firearm. They were nothing but a huge help in dealing with the CFO. All issues were taken care of with their help. Deal with confidence!