Infidel and Maverick actions

Congrats on your newest venture Rick, I continue to be inspired by your dedication to this industry.

Question, you mentioned the footprint is sightly bigger then the Rem 700. Will there be issues dropping these actions into an AI chassis? I know the tolerances are extremely tight on the MDT chassis so these will be no-go if the OD is slightly bigger.

Congrats on your newest venture Rick, I continue to be inspired by your dedication to this industry.

Question, you mentioned the footprint is sightly bigger then the Rem 700. Will there be issues dropping these actions into an AI chassis? I know the tolerances are extremely tight on the MDT chassis so these will be no-go if the OD is slightly bigger.

Thank you for the kind words.
Yes there will be problems here as our actions are longer than a 700 and have nearly twice as thick a recoil lug. I believe they will be able to be fitted to the AICS chassis with some milling to recut the recoil lug slot of the AI chassis, I have no clue if these will fit into the MDT chassis.
We are talking with Cadex to see if we can get their chassis to work.
They will fit in either McMillan or Manners stocks as both manufacturers have been provided with with dummy actions and bottom metal so they can inlet their stocks for our actions.

Any word if the Cadex chasis will take your actions? Will you be stocking this chasis for the remington action if Cadex is unwilling to make accomidations for your action?

First off, beautiful actions. Congratulations on what looks like a fine piece of workmanship and many hard hours of R&D.

You mentioned them being larger in diameter to the Remington actions. What is the O.D. of these actions? If you don't mind me asking?

What do the actions weigh?

Thanks

First off, beautiful actions. Congratulations on what looks like a fine piece of workmanship and many hard hours of R&D.

You mentioned them being larger in diameter to the Remington actions. What is the O.D. of these actions? If you don't mind me asking?

What do the actions weigh?

Thanks

Thankyou for the kind words.
The actions are 1.350" dia and the Maverick is 900 grams or 32 Ozs for those of us who still work in that unit of measure

These are simply stunning, and are now officially on my gotta have one list as well. Well done on putting these out to the market. The opposite side ejection port/chamber is a very cool feature as well, would love to see one up close at some point.

THAT Infidel is in 308. Has right hand bolt, right hand port. ATRS plus 20 MOA scope rail that is mated to THAT action and held on with 5, 8x40 screws, Jewel trigger, ATRS Gen 2 bottom metal using the Accuracy Int AW double stack 10 round mag.
22" Rock Creek M40 contour barrel with an ATRS gill style brake ( I opted to put the brake on just cuz, recoil is non existent )"
The stock is a McMillan A5 fully adjustable
To replicate this particular rifle as shown is $5200.00

When will these be ready for sale?

At this point we are taking orders and building them to clients spec as far as bolt and port options. Once we get caught up we will be trying to keep some of all versions in stock.
At this time we are not selling them "cash and carry" so that others can build rifles on our actions, but in the future we will be able to do so.
We are happy to build the complete rifle for you and a rifle can be commissioned now if you want.

Back
Top Bottom