Infidel and Maverick actions

What's an average lead time on a fully custom build?

I'd imagine it's somewhat dependent on suppliers, but I'm just curious as to a ball park.

I've sent an email your way (Kevin Wall) requesting a price point on a custom set up.

I'd asked for a quote on a Stiller based piece, but seeing these I'm fully considering rethinking the build.

I'll wait to hear from you.

Thanks.

Wow... beautiful but extremely expensive for just an action. If that included a barrel, I would be interested.

Wow... beautiful but extremely expensive for just an action. If that included a barrel, I would be interested.

That's just it, it is not just an action it is a highly tuned precision instrument. I have spent much more and gotten less than what ATRS has here. In my opinion these are a Canadian made bargain of precision tuning. I would trade my Dakota action for one of these in a Heartbeat.

Are the Infidel actions all open wide enough for the AW mag, or do you open them if they will use AW mags rather than AICS?

We designed the Infidel for use with either the AICS or the wider AW mags. The HS system will also work without issue.
At this point we have not opted to install feed rails so for now it will be mag fed or single shot only.

To bring this thread back to the top, did Cadex ever get back to you on this? Thanks

We have spoken with Cadex at length on this and 1 of us would need to completely change what we make. Our bolt handle is at a slightly different angle and employs a larger bolt knob than a 700 does. With Cadex opting to have their chassis fold to the right, covering the bolt there is an interference issue there. Our action employs a proprietary scope rail, their chassis requires the use of a full length rail for fore end support.
Our actions are longer and larger in diameter than a 700 so would not drop in. The same can be applied to most custom actions however.
So it is not looking good for our actions being compatable with the Cadex chassis unless we get a ton of orders for them, enough to warrant redesigning either the chassis or the action.

Oh so I understand our action which is the same price or less than many US made custom actions are too expensive??

In life in general you can have quality and it is priced accordingly, or you can have cheap junk that is reflected in the quality but priced accordingly.
We did not feel Stevens really needed more competition for their part of the market.

Back
Top Bottom