M&P Pro .40 cal 5"

Thread: M&P Pro .40 cal 5"

Tags: None

Canuck44 said:

M&P Pro .40 cal 5"

Have you brought in this model in the past or do you have plans for bringing it in soon? I just bought the 9MM Pro and would like to get the Pro 5" in .40cal.

Take Care

Bob
    A recent study has shown 1 out of 3 liberals are as stupid as the other 2.
    "If the human population held hands around the equator, a significant portion of them would drown"

Suffer the fools with grace...God made enough of them

forbes/hutton said:
    I too want a Pro .40 in the new year.
    I understand the need for conformity. Without a concise set of rules to follow we would probably all have to resort to common sense.

forbes/hutton said:
    I understand the need for conformity. Without a concise set of rules to follow we would probably all have to resort to common sense.

Dick Proenneke said:
    P&D has a couple in stock.

forbes/hutton said:
    Quote Originally Posted by Dick Proenneke View Post
    Thank you.

mississaugagunnut said:
    These babies are hard to come by. I have been looking for one for almost a year!

Dick Proenneke said:
    I grabbed one a couple days ago, P&D said the had two or three more in stock. I was also having a hard time finding on in .40.

forbes/hutton said:
    Quote Originally Posted by mississaugagunnut View Post
    These babies are hard to come by. I have been looking for one for almost a year!
    I grabbed one a couple days ago, P&D said the had two or three more in stock. I was also having a hard time finding on in .40.
    P&D's now out of Pro .40s. Got the last one.:D

Dick Proenneke said:
    Wow, they went fast!

forbes/hutton said:
    Didn't help that I took two.