Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Phoenix BXP?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Still some more Kommando carbines around?
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Tactical Imports View Post
    Turns out the Truvelo BXP is now out of production too. Sorry no chance of these coming in again
    Aww crap! Oh well, thanks for looking into it, TI.
    When they came for my Full auto machine gun, no one did a thing, as it didn't affect them. When they came for my Converted auto, they still said nothing. When they came for my Handguns and Semi-autos they were still too scared to say anything. When they came for my single shot bolt-action .22 rifle, there was no one left to help me.
    Is this what we want to see in our future?

boooooooo I want 10. lol.

I really, really hope someone brings them in. I just got one used - it is heavy, but cool. Very solid feeling in the hands, and it is well balanced. My problem is, I need a mag for it. It came with a jimmy'd uzi mag that works OK, but not great. It cycles, but you have to keep your hand on the bottom of the mag to hold it up.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    These have stopped being produced so my guess is we will probably not see any new ones come in to Canada ever again.
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

CGN Regular
    Thanks for reminding me that I have both the BXP and the Kommando LDP. Both cost a lot less than the BRS99 and you'll know why when you try them, they're both a pile of junk metal. I haven't shot my BXP since Dlask put in a new firing pin, mags are the problem, don't feed very well and UZI mags don't fit. The LDP works and uses UZI mags but the wire stock is useless, gun fires from an open bolt and is only good for spraying and hoping you hit the target.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer UCSPanther's Avatar
    I would mind seeing if anyone could import or make legal versions of the Rhodesian Kommando.
    Target sighted...Range set (Panther quote from Earth 2150)

Proud member of the mini 14 cult

"The 1990s: The other dark age" - my quote

Had one. Didn't like it. Weighed a TON, mags were unobtanium, sights were terrible. It looked alright. Wouldn't buy another.
    Red Dragons!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123