Open for business!

ctcs

Expired Business Member
"If we won't use it, we won't sell it."

Canadian Tactical Cowboy Supplies was started by two guys who have a passion for firearms and tactical equipment. We specialize in high end tactical equipment, hard use gear and parts and accessories for AR15s and other black rifles platforms.

We will be carrying some of the best known brands and hard-to-find gear and equipment that our customers demand.

Manufacturers that we will carry include: Magpul, LMT, Vltor, Wilson Combat, Yankee Hill, Noveske, LaRue, Daniel Defense, Troy, TangoDown, and the list goes on.

If you are having trouble finding firearms parts, equipment or specialty gear in Canada - PM and we will work our hardest to get it into your hands.

We are are excited to launch our new web store in early December 2011 at http://www.ctcsupplies.ca

For now please check out your postings and forum at CanadianGunNutz.com under Canadian Tactical Cowboy Supplies in the Business and Industry Members Forums and in the Equipment Exchange.

Our advisory team consists of enthusiasts, law enforcement, and military personnel that continue to make our offerings unique and desirable in the marketplace.

Whether you are a recreational shooter or a high-speed, low-drag operator, we aim to provide you with quality products and to treat you the way we would want to be treated.

Last edited:
Good to have another vendor in Vancouver.

Do you have any content in your website because it has your front message and a login and that's it.

Right now we're online only - we can arrange drop off or deliver in the Metro Vancouver area to save on shipping.

If things take off, who knows! We'd like a brick and mortar shop too.

As for our website, we're just waiting for a little more stock to arrive and hooking up our payment gateway to process credit cards. As soon as that happens we go live!

I bought 5 Pmags from them yesterday. The communication was great and the receipt was received promptly! (#001 btw) Phil stated that the shipment would be sent today or Monday - once I get the tracking # I will update you Nutz!

Welcome!! Always great to see another option for us here in Vancouver.

Noticed a couple guys already ordered some stuff, just wondering what the password was to log into the site?

I requested 5 mags via PM yesterday and haven't heard a thing. There was no other method of ordering listed on the post, which seems to have vanished. I have no idea of how to access their site. Clarification would be appreciated.

I requested 5 mags via PM yesterday and haven't heard a thing. There was no other method of ordering listed on the post, which seems to have vanished. I have no idea of how to access their site. Clarification would be appreciated.

Doh! Found the post but still no reply from the proprietors.

i want an a2 buttstock. plain and simple. looks right. feels right. also BUIS at a reasonable price would be nice. Im not in retail but the prices some other dealers charge for basic add ons makes me want to flippin puke! no?

Back
Top Bottom