Amazing response - and some product updates [2011-12-5]

ctcs

Expired Business Member
Thank you CGN

First of all, the response to our launch has been amazing. Thank you all making our "soft launch" a success.

Sheepishly we have blown through all our PMAG stock. We thought that we would be able to last a week. We lasted just over 2 days. Crazy.

At this moment [2011-12-5] we only have a few foliage mags in stock.

So we apologize for not having enough PMAGs, but we're chalking it up to a lesson learned :redface:

Website update

Our website is currently not open for business and is still password protected - we are awaiting more stock

We'll be making an "executive decision" later this week if we will decide to lift our password and launch with just (FRAUD ALERT) and EMTs.

Things coming this week

- More PMAGs! - our special price will only be until the end of 2011

- Sig P220/P226/P229 Short Reset Trigger Kits!

- XTM Rail Panels

- AR Stocks! Lots of stocks!

- AR handguards/forends!

- More goodies!

Thanks CGN! Keep coming with those requests!

Last edited:
We really don't want to open the store with one thing on the shelf. That's why we have the password protected. We'll lift it when things are ready to go!

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Just ordered my P-mags :)

so am i the first to order? :) door prize for early bird???? hehehehe

just kidding,

We're planning to get some Troy folding sights in, as well as getting restocked on Magpul folding front sights soon.

Deckard, would a Yankee Hill railed gas block suit your needs?

Getting more stocks in soon? How about some fold down sites?

I recently ordered a Sparc, some PMags and pullers, armourers tool, and a BAD lever. Got it in good time and good order, will do business again.

Back
Top Bottom