U.S. Orders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Praetorian

If there is anything you are looking for but can't find here in Canada please let me know. We are doing custom orders from the USA, with the first one scheduled for January. As long as the US State Department will allow it to leave the country, and it is legal in Canada, we'll bring it in for you. Please PM me with what you're looking for. Thanks

Well, shipping and tarrif costs are significant on ammo. There is no one reason for why our prices are significantly higher, but a bunch of small fees that add up and make the wholesale cost higher, which in turn makes retail higher. I'll happily look into it though and see if there is a way to get some reasonably priced ammo in.

http://w w w.tacticalinc.com/cohort™-pistol-stock-cohort™-ch22™-elite22™-charger™-pistol-receivers-p-1336.html

Are you able to bring in Charger stocks from Tactical Inc.?

I'll look into the stocks and let you know.

Live, I sent a response but for some reason it didn't go through. Sorry about that. I am looking into pricing and will let you know ASAP. Thank you for your patience

I will respond to all PM's as I get them even if it's to say "received your message and looking into it". So please feel free to send me your questions.

Response sent.

I'm having a bit if a problem right now with my responses to PM's not always getting sent. As in I respond and they don't get to the person who asked the question (I think it's a hardware problem on my end, not this site). If you have sent me a request, or if you do in the future, and I don't respond within a day or two, please resend your request and I will absolutely make sure you are taken care of. Thank you

Greentips, Firearms as well as parts should be no problem. I am waiting for the confirmation that we are good to go on firearms (Early January), from the people we are dealing with in the US. We will be doing a separate order for firearms, as they take significantly longer to process.

Thank you for the requests you all have sent me. I will do my best to get pricing and availability information to you as soon as I can, however it may be into the new year.

I also sent you a PM a while back inre; Pilkington Classic American Rust Bluing and you did reply with "that you would look into pricing and availability".... I would like to thank you for that....thx again....we need more guys like you willing to go that extra mile for your costomers...

No problem at all Wolf!! Thank you very much for your interest.

I am trying to get pricing and availability for all of the requests that we have received, but unfortunately we are running into Christmas delays. I will do my best to get answers for everyone ASAP! Thanks a lot guys

Ok,if it's not too much to ask how about Vltor's new A5 buffer system for M4's.Any kind of milspec Magpul,Vltor,Fab Defense or ? carbine stock will fit this milspec buffer tube kit which makes for a more reliable and smoother running carbine.also really really want a Spikes biohazard upper/lower set with Spikes nickel boron battle trigger.Can you please get me these items at a reasonable price?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom